theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Bankrupt again?! Day Twelve - Kekes, Publix, Flying Fish and Epcot (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1015547)

collybird 6 Apr 17 08:31 PM

What a really lovely evening, we ate at Flying Fish before the refurb and my main was the best entree I have ever eaten. I am gutted it's no longer on the menu (potato wrapped red snapper), although they do have something similar sounding at Monsieur Paul.

Loopylooloo 6 Apr 17 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by collybird (Post 12420150)
What a really lovely evening, we ate at Flying Fish before the refurb and my main was the best entree I have ever eaten. I am gutted it's no longer on the menu (potato wrapped red snapper), although they do have something similar sounding at Monsieur Paul.

We have heard a lot of people saying how good the red snapper dish was. Shame they took it off the menu but the food was still incredible, like art.

Jake71 7 Apr 17 12:48 PM

Well done you for pushing the booth request. All of today's food looks delicious. Another good day.

mick 8 Apr 17 03:06 PM

Another great day :spin: your food for the day all looked great:grin:

Joan :wave:

codym 8 Apr 17 05:30 PM

Mmmm, Keke's, not an IHOP fan at all but love Keke's, delish. We love Publix too (although to be fair, I love Walmart, target and whole foods as well :d:)
Dinner looks great, love the Boardwalk area, so pretty :wavey:

Excitedx4 12 Apr 17 03:04 PM

Wow a really nice atmospheric day. Epcot is a different park at night I agree.

Loopylooloo 16 Apr 17 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake71 (Post 12421781)
Well done you for pushing the booth request. All of today's food looks delicious. Another good day.

Thanks Jackie, I didn't enjoy complaining but was worth it on this occasion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 12424658)
Another great day :spin: your food for the day all looked great:grin:

Joan :wave:

Joan the food was amazing! Thank you x

Quote:

Originally Posted by codym (Post 12425010)
Mmmm, Keke's, not an IHOP fan at all but love Keke's, delish. We love Publix too (although to be fair, I love Walmart, target and whole foods as well :d:)
Dinner looks great, love the Boardwalk area, so pretty :wavey:

Boardwalk is my new favourite for an evening...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 (Post 12436111)
Wow a really nice atmospheric day. Epcot is a different park at night I agree.

Yes we wont do showcase in daytime now, its prettier and easier at night.

kansaskitty 16 Aug 18 08:03 PM

Flying Fish looks stunning! Boardwalk as the sun was going down looks gorgeous! Love the idea of a little trip to WS in the evening too- it’s so interesting to see the way you’re doing it. We’re tied to school holidays so are always ‘rope drop manic morning and rest afternoon’ people, been very interesting to see your relaxed morning and busy afternoon holiday!

summersun 22 Aug 18 01:47 PM

great day x