theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Mountains, Zombies & Disney Roadtrip - Travel/Day 1 - Heathrow to Atlanta to Chattanooga Nightmare! (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1106384)

Jedi Princess 7 Nov 18 08:58 AM

Great start.

The driveway sounds terrifying. Looking forward to reading more.👍

miss_mouse 7 Nov 18 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsdjh (Post 13567734)
Premium economy looks great - we are doing it next year on our return flight courtesy of airmiles and upgrade vouchers and I cant wait. The extra luggage allowance will be a bonus for our planned shopping!

The cabin looks lovely but getting onto the drive sounds like my idea of a nightmare! I had to chuckle at Louis comment about a Marriott - that would be something me or my girls would have said in that situation!

Diane x

Hi.

Premium makes such a difference.
And yes the extra bags are fab!

It wasn't the best welcome but we did love it there. :d:

MadHatter1 7 Nov 18 10:01 PM

fab report, thanks for sharing. Especially like the description of the driveway.

mick 8 Nov 18 02:11 AM

A long day and a wet drive:spin: the cabin looks great

Joan :wave:

miss_mouse 8 Nov 18 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janey2000 (Post 13567797)
Lease don’t delay in posting as I’m so excited to read this! We are going to Nashville in February half term (flights were £250 each so I just couldn’t say no!). We are then going to our friends in Atlanta for a few days and spending a few days with them In Chattanooga! So your report is super exciting. We did Pigeon forge/Gatlinburg Easter 2016 and loved Tennesee. I wish we had time for Memphis as I really want to go to the civil rights museum, there’s one in Birmingham Alabama so interested to see if you went there?

Wow Bargain flights! You did well.
We loved Chattanooga : )
We didn't go to Birmingham, we went to Mentone in Alabama. About 45mins drive away. The sweetest little town.

We really want to go to Gatlinburg on another trip :smile:

miss_mouse 8 Nov 18 10:01 AM

That bloody driveway! :d::d::d:

miss_mouse 8 Nov 18 10:02 AM

Thank you.
Yes, after that awful drive it was such a lovely reward :smile:

miss_mouse 8 Nov 18 10:03 AM

Thanks so much Chris.
Hollie and I were giggling over that for ages after :d:

miss_mouse 8 Nov 18 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palm trees (Post 13567941)
I'm very pleased to see you're doing a new trip report. Your holiday accommodation looks beautiful, I know what you mean about closing all the blinds though!

Thank you.
I don't get people that leave their curtains open.
Our neighbours do it.
I can't stand the thought that someone can see us but we can't see them :erm:

miss_mouse 8 Nov 18 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summersun (Post 13568024)
fab start x

Thank you :smile: