theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Cheap/glitch school holiday flights 2021 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1178768)

disney babe 19 Aug 20 01:49 PM

Cheap/glitch school holiday flights 2021

Not sure if we have this thread yet, if so I'll delete so not to confuse but if not can this be the start, I'm looking for 23 july- 7 aug so flights just release but not great prices, fingers crossed for BA sale

ANYONE THINKING OF BOOK NOW PLEASE NOTE-
as posted by neilhd-
A word of caution: Those of us with annual/bank-provided travel insurance - it may not provide cover (at least for cancellation) if a trip was booked whilst FCO advice is not to travel, even if that advice subsequently changes back again.

Guest 19 Aug 20 04:13 PM

Will be an interesting ride next year, expect the prices to be up and down and all over the place.

Interested in glitches as always, but think unless a true one pops up, I am likely to wait a bit before booking. Esp given FCO / insurance position. But as you have to be in it to win it will be subscribing... Good luck all.

Noodle500 19 Aug 20 04:25 PM

Subscribing thanks

disney babe 19 Aug 20 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales (Post 14618853)
Will be an interesting ride next year, expect the prices to be up and down and all over the place.

Interested in glitches as always, but think unless a true one pops up, I am likely to wait a bit before booking. Esp given FCO / insurance position. But as you have to be in it to win it will be subscribing... Good luck all.

Yes I agree wont be jumping into anything but nice yo share any bargains if tgere is any then at least people can get an idea what to expect, good luck everyone

tigger48 19 Aug 20 05:06 PM

Subscribing. I also think that flight prices/routes will be more ‘dynamic’ than ever for next year. Fingers crossed they’ll eventually settle somewhere vaguely affordable once we’ve got this flipping virus in the rear view mirror 🤞.

neilhd 19 Aug 20 05:24 PM

A word of caution: Those of us with annual/bank-provided travel insurance - it may not provide cover (at least for cancellation) if a trip was booked whilst FCO advice is not to travel, even if that advice subsequently changes back again.

For that reason, I will not be booking flights to the US for next year until the advice has changed.

Mickie 19 Aug 20 05:33 PM

Good idea, at least it’s something to look forward too. But as others have said won’t be booking anything that’s not fully refundable (or at least a deposit I could afford to loose) until FCO change their advice. No harm in starting to plan though.

disney babe 19 Aug 20 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neilhd (Post 14618929)

For that reason, I will not be booking flights to the US for next year until the advice has changed.

Yes I know n someone else mentioned this but if u dont mind I'll paste your comment into my initial post as I think it may get list otherwise

meegraine 19 Aug 20 05:38 PM

Same here! Looking for August 26th - August 10th 2021 atm unless Disney release any hotel stays for October instead

neilhd 19 Aug 20 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disney babe (Post 14618947)
Yes I know n someone else mentioned this but if u dont mind I'll paste your comment into my initial post as I think it may get list otherwise

Be my guest :)