theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Indexes (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Wonder on the West Coast *COMPLETE* (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1155614)

Stewboy 28 Dec 19 05:20 PM

Wonder on the West Coast *COMPLETE*

PTR - Wonder on the West Coast
Day 1 - London to LA
Day 2 - Disneyland & California Adventure
Day 3 - Disneyland, California Adventure, and Disneyland again
Day 4 - Oogie Boogie Bash
Day 5 - Anaheim to San Diego
Day 6 - San Diego & La Jolla
Day 7 - Disney Cruise Embarkation Day
Day 8 - First Day at Sea
Day 9 - Cabo San Lucas
Day 10 - Mazatlán
Day 11 - Puerto Vallarta
Day 12 - Day at Sea
Day 13 - Final Day at Sea
Day 14 - Dapper Day at Disneyland
Day 15 - LA to London and Summary

Worgie 22 Jan 21 08:38 AM

Brilliant trip report, thanks for sharing. Still haven’t made it to Disneyland yet but it’s definitely on the bucket list... if we can ever travel again!😂

Silvercat 16 Feb 21 05:28 PM

Just reading through this now, as I had missed it before. Excellent trip report, I'm only on day 5 so far, but your trip report has given me some food for thought. We've been to Disneyland twice and do love it there, so would love to return. I was thinking about doing another Disney cruise too, we've done the Dream on the East Coast, but hadn't considered doing one on the West Coast - hmm. What a good idea!

Captain Ethan 17 Feb 21 12:10 AM

Fantastic trip report thank you for sharing. Planning our 2nd trip to Cali and I've never considered a Disney Cruise from there before. You definitely have made the most of your trip there.

disney owl 7 Mar 21 04:49 PM

really enjoyed reading these reports. Thanks for posting

margyloveswdw 9 Apr 21 12:37 AM

Great report reflecting a great holiday!

Thanks for taking the time to write the report and more importantly sharing your family holiday.

Stewboy 2 Jul 22 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worgie (Post 14804147)
Brilliant trip report, thanks for sharing. Still haven’t made it to Disneyland yet but it’s definitely on the bucket list... if we can ever travel again!😂

Thanks for reading and for your kind words. Now that things are sort of back to normal I hope you get a chance to go - we loved it and want to go back!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvercat (Post 14840456)
Just reading through this now, as I had missed it before. Excellent trip report, I'm only on day 5 so far, but your trip report has given me some food for thought. We've been to Disneyland twice and do love it there, so would love to return. I was thinking about doing another Disney cruise too, we've done the Dream on the East Coast, but hadn't considered doing one on the West Coast - hmm. What a good idea!

Thanks for reading. We loved Disneyland and having the cruise as part of this holiday made it extra special. I hope we get the opportunity to do it again one day

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Ethan (Post 14841131)
Fantastic trip report thank you for sharing. Planning our 2nd trip to Cali and I've never considered a Disney Cruise from there before. You definitely have made the most of your trip there.

Thank you. It was such a fun holiday, can’t wait to go back!

Quote:

Originally Posted by disney owl (Post 14869080)
really enjoyed reading these reports. Thanks for posting

Thanks for reading - glad that you enjoyed it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw (Post 14915042)
Great report reflecting a great holiday!

Thanks for taking the time to write the report and more importantly sharing your family holiday.

Thanks for reading and commenting, I’m glad that you enjoyed it :)