theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Shopping in Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   13yr old boy wanting yeezys (rolls eyes) (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1130250)

davdawnbro 26 May 19 08:03 AM

13yr old boy wanting yeezys (rolls eyes)

As title suggests, we don't go until next October but my recent teenager is already saving his money to buy yeezy trainers :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if he is likely to find a pair over there. We are non drivers staying on idrive so ideally we would only like to go to the premium outlets, are we likely to find them there?

malt1977 26 May 19 08:23 AM

Can’t say I saw any when I was last there, but to be honest I wasn’t looking. They’re Adidas so your best bet would be looking up for Adidas outlets and maybe contacting some ahead of your trip.

Twiggy1953 26 May 19 08:45 AM

We got back about 2 weeks ago and spent quite a lot of time looking for Yeezys for my 10 year old nephew. I’m afraid we drew a complete blank. The outlets never get any, the proper shops i.e Florida mall, all said they occasionally get some but they go in the first few hours. I’m afraid you need to tell your son that it’s very unlikely you will be able to get any.😟

TheGrahams 26 May 19 08:50 AM

My kids have a few pair each, as far as I am aware you only get them online usually when they are released.
I think you need to sign up for information when release dates are. Sometime they do have pair left from release dates, but usually not the best sizes.

davdawnbro 26 May 19 08:56 AM

Brill thank you, I did think it was unlikely but I'd rather let him down now than spend a day trekking the malls to no avail x

Mexy02 26 May 19 09:17 AM

They normally sell out online on the day of release and then sell on eBay for triple . I’ve never seen them in the shops here let alone over there .

scooby99 27 May 19 04:07 AM

DH has 3 pairs by entering the ‘raffle’/waiting list on authorised retailers websites which got him an access code on release day.

Yeezys sell out at the select number of stores that receive them within hours on release day so the alternative is to be in the queue on the pavement outside the relevant store very very early that day; for this, you need to know when release day is & which stores are getting them!

You are unlikely to see them in regular stores, let alone the outlets!

Malfa 29 May 19 10:38 PM

My daughter informs me that she wants to go to status Orlando which I’ve read is at the pointe as they sell yeezys, might be worth a look if you’re near by.

choccyface 30 May 19 12:26 AM

I bought my son’s off eBay and didn’t pay over the odds for them (unless you count the fact they are expensive trainers) he too plans on looking in Florida at summer for them

Softy 30 May 19 03:53 PM

Yeah, there aren't many Yeezy's that sell for much above rrp anymore.