theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Trip Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Big praise for Jet2 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1228927)

soooexcited! 29 Jun 22 08:53 AM

Big praise for Jet2

Not been abroad since pre covid. Wasn't prepared for the faff of testing plf etc. Just home from 2 weeks in Crete with jet2. Have to say the whole process was a pleasure. Great communication excellent flights and service all round couldn't fault them one bit. Landed on time at Stansted yesterday took one look at passport control and thought oh dear here we go. It was rammed. It moved really quickly and we were out within 30mins. It took longer when we went to Florida 12 years ago.

marlouwrig 29 Jun 22 08:59 AM

Great to hear this. Long may it continue! DDIL and I have a girly trip to Croatia booked for next year:grin:

Lily8 29 Jun 22 09:42 AM

We also had a very experience with Jet2 in Easter on our post-covid trip to Cyprus. Very efficient throughout and super friendly service.

justacey 29 Jun 22 10:17 AM

I'm travelling with Jet2 from Bristol on the weekend. Tracking the equivalent flights over the last week they are consistently 3 hours late taking off and our flight time has already been pushed back 1.5 hours since booking it earlier this year. Hopefully all will go well. It's an Indulgent Escapes package, and we're so looking forward to being on the holiday. The trip, not so.

chids 29 Jun 22 11:22 AM

We flew with them in May to Turkey. When everyone else seemed to be in chaos Jet 2 seemed to have everything under control. They were brilliant all through covid with us chopping and changing holidays and for short haul holidays I won't book with anyone else. We're off to Crete with them in August and I can't wait.

soooexcited! 29 Jun 22 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justacey (Post 15515377)
I'm travelling with Jet2 from Bristol on the weekend. Tracking the equivalent flights over the last week they are consistently 3 hours late taking off and our flight time has already been pushed back 1.5 hours since booking it earlier this year. Hopefully all will go well. It's an Indulgent Escapes package, and we're so looking forward to being on the holiday. The trip, not so.

Fingers crossed it goes smoothly.

novocastrian 29 Jun 22 04:02 PM

Last 5 short haul trips we have done have been with jet2, last one mid covid, nothing but praise for them

trip no6 next month with them

YorkshireT 29 Jun 22 05:40 PM

Jet 2 are an excellent company and one of the best airlines and package companies out there, very high customer satisfaction.
I think they were the only ones who upon hearing borders were shutting in Covid, turned the planes around mid air meaning they would have to refund the flight, but ensuring their customers got home.
We went to Tenerife with them Summer 2020 (yep we were one of the rare families to get away as Covid took off) and they were great then.

Princesses 3 29 Jun 22 06:24 PM

Just been to Ibiza with them and no issues whatsoever. They made quite a big deal of the fact they weren’t having the issues others were and I don’t blame them - excellent service

Trusty ian 29 Jun 22 06:28 PM

I've used jet 2 last nov and January this year. Both occasions the flight experience, transfers etc were very good. Used tui a few weeks ago and that was the complete opposite experience.