theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   WDW Star Wars Galaxy's Edge will Serve Alcohol at multiple outlets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1139384)

Stu 1 Aug 19 09:56 AM

WDW Star Wars Galaxy's Edge will Serve Alcohol at multiple outlets

In addition to Ogas Cantina Disney will be serving Alcohol at other outlets in Star Wars Galaxy's Edge at Walt Disney World, Florida.

The Milk Stand will serve alcoholic versions of both the Blue and Green milk drinks.

Milk Stand:
Blue Milk Cooler will feature 'Bacardi Rum' priced at $14.00
Green Milk Cooler will feature 'Corazon Blanco Tequila' priced at $14.00

Both 'Ronto Roasters' and 'Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo' will serve a mixed drink and a Beer.

Ronto Roasters:
Coruscant Cooler – Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur, Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth, Cranberry, Lime Juice. Priced at $15.00

Trandoshan Ale – Concrete Beach Brewery 16 oz draft Spiced Wheat Ale. Priced at $13.00

Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo:
Takodana Quencher – Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum, Blue Curaçao, Simple Orange with Pineapple, Kiwi. Priced at $15.00

Gold Squadron Lager – Blue Point Brewing Co. 16 oz draft – Golden Lager with Lavender and Plum flavors. Priced at$13.25

Melanie R 1 Aug 19 10:38 AM

And now I have a reason to visit 😊

gp200ts1 1 Aug 19 11:53 AM

i think it's quite sad if you need to drink alcohol whilst in a Disney park. Walt Disney must be turning in his grave, he never planned for the parks to go the way they have, they were supposed to be a place for families not for getting drunk at!

princess allie 1 Aug 19 12:06 PM

I’m don’t think this will lead to people getting drunk, but it’s a novelty to have a cocktail from outer space! I like a frozen margarita at AK, I’m not an alcoholic, I don’t need it, but I want one and I enjoy it. As long as it doesn’t affect anyone else, it’s none of their business.

bighal 1 Aug 19 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gp200ts1 (Post 13989553)
i think it's quite sad if you need to drink alcohol whilst in a Disney park. Walt Disney must be turning in his grave, he never planned for the parks to go the way they have, they were supposed to be a place for families not for getting drunk at!

The parks are not and never have been a place just for families, they are for everyone. Nobody is saying people will be drunk just because a few places sell alcohol, you can already buy alcohol in DHS. This is being done to try and reduce the waits for the Cantina.

As a side note Walt never understood the money side hence why Disney nearly went under. If he was around today there in no way of knowing what he would have done.

Minniemagoo 1 Aug 19 12:18 PM

I think at those prices very few people will be drinking enough to get drunk!

Are any of the drinks 'icy' drinks? like princess allie a frozen cocktail is a nice treat in the heat.

Moorlandman 1 Aug 19 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clodagh (Post 13989591)
I think at those prices very few people will be drinking enough to get drunk!

True! Although drunk people can be found in Epcot