theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   TV and Film (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Rewatching (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1157319)

llamala 11 Jan 20 04:44 PM

Rewatching

I have decided to watch Better call Saul again, think there is a new series due in February.
I have watched Breaking Bad twice all through, GOT
twice apart from the final season, I do plan to rewatch.
I have also watched TWD a few times, usually before a new season, I have bought all the series on Blu ray as do not have access to Now Tv(it started on 4 I believe).
Also rewatching from the start Friends, have seen reruns, but not from the beginning.
Another one was Revenge would watch again.

What series do you think is worthy of rewatching?

neilhd 11 Jan 20 07:43 PM

I hardly rewatch anything as there's so many good shows out these days.

Did rewatch Breaking Bad though before El Camino came out, and have re-watched Friends with DS.

Might watch Peaky Blinders again.

wanye 13 Jan 20 09:20 AM

we recently rewatched silicon valley in preparation for the final season, and are currently nearly caught up on a rewatch of schitts creek.

next up will probably be chuck and then the wire

Bondy007 13 Jan 20 08:25 PM

I'd happily have Red Dwarf on repeat all day every day...!
Others worth rewatching are Grey's Anatomy, CSI (the original one).

roxie2001 14 Jan 20 07:47 PM

I have rewatched The Bridge as its brilliant.
I usually just watch the last episode of the previous series but I don’t know if it helps because I’ve usually forgot most things anyway.
I am planning to rewatch Stranger Things when (and if) I get time.

Tinkerbell 1 14 Jan 20 08:25 PM

Ashes to ashes! Watched it three times last year, don’t know how I missed it the first time. I want to change the ending 😭

On my list to rewatch is line of duty.

archibald 14 Jan 20 08:41 PM

I'm watching ashes to ashes right now. Series 1, ep5. Finished life on mars last week.

Beth_Disney 14 Jan 20 09:21 PM

We’ve just re-watched Parks and Recreation and found there were some episodes we’d not seen. Started on The Office (US version) as we love that.

Other series we’ve re-watched are Big Bang Theory (just me, hubby hates it), King of Queens, Royle Family, Men Behaving Badly, The Inbetweeners (again, just me) and Brooklyn nine-nine has just started from the beginning on E4 so we’ll binge watch that too.

mmahon1974 14 Jan 20 09:49 PM

The West Wing is my go to rewatch. I think i must have watched it all the way through about 10 times. It is just so good and things that happened then are actually happening now.

An episode that i watched last week was Iran shooting down a british passenger plan by accident. I watched this the day before it was announced that the plane carrying the canadians had been brought down. Spooky.

Melanie R 14 Jan 20 09:53 PM

West Wing, Greys Anatomy and Downton Abbey are the ones which I rewatch