theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Shrek 4D at Universal ! (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=115923)

Guest 29 Sep 06 01:47 AM

Shrek 4D at Universal !

Although the "show" is very good try to catch the characters outside, to the right.

Shrek is a "guy in a suit" BUT Donkey is a puppet with someone doing a very good impression of Eddie Murphy. There's obviously a camera sited somewhere because Donkey talks, back chats and goodes on lookers like only Murphy can. IT'S INCREDIBLY FUNNY STUFF.

I guy behind me last week had a huge black moustache and he wasn't going to come forward to talk BUT Donkey wasn't having any of it. He kept goodeing "hey you with the tache... you gonna come speak to me or what."

My wife and I went over to have a chat and have a photo taken. Wife got so shy that she wouldn't answer Donkey's questions so he started chatting her up as only "Eddie Murphy" can. It was hilarious.

He turned to me and asked.." hey dude, whats char wafes name...she don't know" ...I told him "Lucille...shes South African"... "Realllllllllly" he said.

He then turned to my wife, smiled with huge teeth showing and said..
"Hellooooooooooo Lucilllllllllllllllllllllllle... I ain't ever dated a South African woman before and I lerrrrve a shy broad"... I was in histerics...

Guest 29 Sep 06 02:02 AM

Now thats funny!

Especially as i have the inside info on it, i can set up the rest of the family.

Thanks

Bob_and_Dawn 29 Sep 06 07:00 AM

Must see if I can get to see donkey!

Bob

Guest 29 Sep 06 07:09 AM

We must look out for him this time as my boys will love this - we saw Shrek and Princess Fiona 2 years ago and the boys asked why there wasnt a Donkey - Where exactly is Donkey situated? And how often?

Edited to say "OOOOHHHHHH LOOK AT MY COUNTDOWN! "

Big Geo 29 Sep 06 07:23 AM

[QUOTE=freckles11]We must look out for him this time as my boys will love this - we saw Shrek and Princess Fiona 2 years ago and the boys asked why there wasnt a Donkey - Where exactly is Donkey situated? And how often?

Donkey is situated in his own stable after you exit the show on the right hand side my advice is go to see the show as its brilliant and get to the very end of your row nearest the exits and hurry out as its my understanding that the characters come out at the end of each show
we were licky enough to be at the very front of the queue this year and Donkey was hilarious

Definatley one not to miss!

Guest 29 Sep 06 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duggs
Although the "show" is very good try to catch the characters outside, to the right.

Shrek is a "guy in a suit" BUT Donkey is a puppet with someone doing a very good impression of Eddie Murphy. There's obviously a camera sited somewhere because Donkey talks, back chats and goodes on lookers like only Murphy can. IT'S INCREDIBLY FUNNY STUFF.

I guy behind me last week had a huge black moustache and he wasn't going to come forward to talk BUT Donkey wasn't having any of it. He kept goodeing "hey you with the tache... you gonna come speak to me or what."

My wife and I went over to have a chat and have a photo taken. Wife got so shy that she wouldn't answer Donkey's questions so he started chatting her up as only "Eddie Murphy" can. It was hilarious.

He turned to me and asked.." hey dude, whats char wafes name...she don't know" ...I told him "Lucille...shes South African"... "Realllllllllly" he said.

He then turned to my wife, smiled with huge teeth showing and said..
"Hellooooooooooo Lucilllllllllllllllllllllllle... I ain't ever dated a South African woman before and I lerrrrve a shy broad"... I was in histerics...

We saw him also very good impersonation of eddie... did you see the guy in period costume sobbing into a handkerchiefe?

He turned round to my wife and said" whats up with you, never seeen a town crier?"

carys 29 Sep 06 09:04 AM

Excellent tip.I missed this last time it's good to find something new.

rnoon 29 Sep 06 10:25 AM

We saw him this year and he was extremely funny, even if you don't want your photo taken it's a good laugh to just watch him talk to others.

Row

highlander447 29 Sep 06 10:29 AM

Hi I just to say they dont appear till 10am and I think they are there for most of day and the Donkey is very funny:smile:

simker 29 Sep 06 10:51 AM

A man in a suit :omg: :confused:

A puppet :omg: :omg: :confused:

:cry: :cry: :cry: