theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   MNSSHP tickets form Florida Tix (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1142217)

hawki 19 Aug 19 07:42 PM

MNSSHP tickets form Florida Tix

I received my tickets last week for this, which seem to be real tickets, like a credit card type with Disney picture on one side, but it doesnt say anywhere that its for MNSSHP, nor does it have any dates on it, is this normal?
Thanks, never bought these before 1st time!

clubhouse 19 Aug 19 08:04 PM

Hi - I bought mine from Florida Tix too and received the same credit card tickets at the weekend. I managed to link them to my account in My Disney Experience so that they are linked to our magic band - no problem at all. If you do that you’ll see the date and what it’s for. Don’t worry!

silverfox46 19 Aug 19 08:07 PM

I was just about to post similar. Cannot for the life of me remember how I got them on my magic band over the years.
Mine arrived today from ATD, and again no date on card but correct date on invoice.
What do I need to do to link to my MDE

hawki 19 Aug 19 08:21 PM

ah thanks, was just about to ask the same?

silverfox46 19 Aug 19 08:46 PM

MDE asks for a 12 digit but my card has 8 plus what looks like a scratch off next to it. Am I supposed to scratch and the 4 digits will be shown.
Dare not scratch as worried will invalidate card.
Don’t remember doing any of this last time.

May ring ATD tomorrow to be sure unless anyone can advise

clubhouse 19 Aug 19 08:53 PM

Hi - I just opened the MDE app on my phone and went into Tickets & Passes, then tapped the + symbol at the top, it brings up the Link to Account screen, then I tapped scan code and was able to scan the QR codes on the back of each ticket. I think when I did it last year on my laptop I scratched the foil bit off to reveal the full code though. Hope this helps 😀.

silverfox46 19 Aug 19 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clubhouse (Post 14025205)
Hi - I just opened the MDE app on my phone and went into Tickets & Passes, then tapped the + symbol at the top, it brings up the Link to Account screen, then I tapped scan code and was able to scan the QR codes on the back of each ticket. I think when I did it last year on my laptop I scratched the foil bit off to reveal the full code though. Hope this helps 😀.

Thank you, tried on my iPad as per your notes but don’t get the option. Probably doing something stupid.
It would be easier if linked as don’t want to carry tickets. Will just double check with ATD tomorrow

silverfox46 19 Aug 19 09:45 PM

Quote:

******thank you again, I thought would try from my phone and I scanned the QR code and it worked ******
It shows in my tickets but not yet in my plans, so my question now is *** does it take long to appear in my plans

taylaboo 19 Aug 19 10:44 PM

I linked my normal Disney tickets this evening on the lap top. The app was very glitchy. Do I have to link the tickets for MVMCP as well?

hawki 20 Aug 19 08:31 PM

Quote:

Thank you Ive done this & all now linked:)