theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   What can I expect to pay for late June flights (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1129143)

LOU LOU DISNEY 18 May 19 08:42 AM

What can I expect to pay for late June flights

Booked for 27th June 2020 never been this time of year before so have no clue re flights. We’re not fussy about how we get there so if indirect is much cheaper we'll Do that! Has to be from Dublin though but don’t mind if we need to go via another US airport first. Is £600 each being unrealistic?!

The Durrigan's 18 May 19 10:29 AM

I think £600 each is very doable for indirect flights. Would you consider flying out of Belfast, haven't done it before but we are doing it this year. We fly out of Belfast on the 29th June. I searched and searched and in the end I got a great price for flights with Virgin through cheaptickets dot com...2 adults + 2 children 1,500 euro total. To be fair that price didn't come up since but if you just keep searching bargains do come up.

All the best with planning :mike:

LOU LOU DISNEY 18 May 19 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Durrigan's (Post 13850619)
I think £600 each is very doable for indirect flights. Would you consider flying out of Belfast, haven't done it before but we are doing it this year. We fly out of Belfast on the 29th June. I searched and searched and in the end I got a great price for flights with Virgin through cheaptickets dot com...2 adults + 2 children 1,500 euro total. To be fair that price didn't come up since but if you just keep searching bargains do come up.

All the best with planning :mike:

Hi
Yes we live in Belfast but I always thought Virgin would be very expensive flying from there. I’ll definitely be looking out for them now as you got an amazing price!

Devojcica25 18 May 19 11:55 AM

We are in Belfast too I am hoping to book for August next year when will be the best time to look? I have booked Virgin for this year but we didn’t get a bargain flights they were added in September I think but I already had flights by then. Looking for bargain if possible

geewhiz 18 May 19 12:06 PM

We go at the same time but from Edinburgh and pay around £300 indirect with BA.

LOU LOU DISNEY 18 May 19 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geewhiz (Post 13850773)
We go at the same time but from Edinburgh and pay around £300 indirect with BA.

That’s amazing! Fingers crossed I get something like that!

weeleighluigi 18 May 19 12:21 PM

We have never paid over 500pp in June, our June 26th flights returning July 11th from Manchester with Tomas cook ones were 470pp for this year :)

LOU LOU DISNEY 18 May 19 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weeleighluigi (Post 13850812)
We have never paid over 500pp in June, our June 26th flights returning July 11th from Manchester with Tomas cook ones were 470pp for this year :)

Fab! Good to hear I can get them within budget here’s hoping they’ll be something similar this year!