theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   We all scream for ice cream! August 2019 food report (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1139176)

Belle88 30 Jul 19 08:48 PM

We all scream for ice cream! August 2019 food report

With a week until we go to Gatwick, I think it’s time to start my food report (otherwise it will never get done) 🙈. I was inspired to do this by all the reports I have read over the last couple of years which have given me so many recommendations.

The cast

Me - 31 disney lover and teacher. Have spent all year dreaming of Disney! Loves a cocktail and a good ice cream. Am quite a picky eater and will often plump for the veggie option. Excited that the DDP now includes a free adult beverage 🙌

Husband - 31 Adventurous eater. He will keep the food report alive with interesting food choices!

DS - 7 Star Wars and toy story fan. Loves a good steak and some mac and cheese.

DD - 3 Apple juice and plain pasta kinda girl. Looking forward to meeting the princesses and of course the main mouse.

We have booked a mixture of favourites from our first trip and new options. We have of course gone over our dining credits but that’s my problem next week 😂

We have also booked a few extras including EMM, a couple of dessert parties (MK and Star Wars), MNSSHP and Harambe Nights.

So let’s continue the countdown! Get me on that ✈️

Forest32 30 Jul 19 09:23 PM

Following along. I’m there at the same time as you but looking forward to reading your report when I get back :)

orlandoamber 30 Jul 19 11:12 PM

I love DS’ beast T-shirt on your photo!

Sounds like it will be a great trip. 😊

Eccle 30 Jul 19 11:21 PM

Following along, we are also there at a similar time

Clairebear 1 Aug 19 11:11 AM

Looking forward to following along. ❤️

saratogajan 1 Aug 19 12:06 PM

Woohoo. Love a new report. Have a great time.

Kat11 1 Aug 19 03:34 PM

Following along and looking forward to seeing your adr choices. 😁

Kat

Belle88 1 Aug 19 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orlandoamber (Post 13986722)
I love DS’ beast T-shirt on your photo!

Sounds like it will be a great trip. 😊

Thank you! I’m taking it again this year and praying he will fit in to it 2 years on 🙈

Belle88 1 Aug 19 10:10 PM

Thanks for the interest. Will definitely spur me on. Ironically I’m currently sat at Gatwick to fly to a family wedding tomorrow. 5 nights until the real deal ✈️

So our ADR choices (subject to my endless second guessing 😂)

Breakfasts:
Chef mickeys
Tusker house
Crystal Palace
Garden grill
Be our guest
Hollywood and vine
Akershus
Bon voyage

Lunch:
Yak and yeti
Tony’s parade package
Mama Melrose
Via Napoli

Dinners:
Raglan Road
Homecomin’
Teppan edo
Sanaa
San Angel Inn or Toledo (undecided)
1900 park fare
50s prime time
Storybook dining
Be Our Guest
Rose and crown (illuminations package)
California Grill

As you can see, I’ve gone massively over on credits but I know we can amend as possible. Just to decide on San Angel or Toledo and I think we’re good to go. 👍🏼

Loobylou_82 1 Aug 19 10:12 PM

Following. Have a safe journey, not long to go now. Looking forward to your first food report.