theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Where’s my atol certificate? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1147756)

jclutton 30 Sep 19 10:59 AM

Where’s my atol certificate?

Looking through my booking today I can’t see the email with the atol certificate. Anyone any help on what I can do? Booked through the website, changed details after initial booking (added person, added tickets) twice and the three emails I’ve received doesn’t have one. Paid direct debit.

KevinCosmos 30 Sep 19 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jclutton (Post 14102305)
Looking through my booking today I can’t see the email with the atol certificate. Anyone any help on what I can do? Booked through the website, changed details after initial booking (added person, added tickets) twice and the three emails I’ve received doesn’t have one. Paid direct debit.

Who did you book with? Speak with the Travel Agent

Guest 30 Sep 19 11:10 AM

I booked through the website too,my Atol certificate was shown as an attachment to download on my confirmation e mail.

itsmeGAV 30 Sep 19 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jclutton (Post 14102305)

It should be on the very last page of the attachment on your booking confirmation email.

As I booked our package via their website, my email with the ATOL certificate is on an email called 'Your Booking Document'.

archibald 30 Sep 19 11:32 AM

Who did you book with? I've always found them on attached to an email with ebookers and BA - if you give the company name, other Dibbers may be able to give more precise instructions.

archibald 30 Sep 19 11:34 AM

Just checking that you booked either accomodation or car hire within 24 hours of booking your flights? If it's just flights & park tickets booked, I don't believe that you get atol protection.

Belle x 30 Sep 19 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsmeGAV (Post 14102328)
It should be on the very last page of the attachment on your booking confirmation email.

As I booked our package via their website, my email with the ATOL certificate is on an email called 'Your Booking Document'.

This is where mine is too.

Nimbus 30 Sep 19 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinCosmos (Post 14102309)
Who did you book with? Speak with the Travel Agent

Quote:

Originally Posted by archibald (Post 14102364)
Who did you book with?

Considering this has been posted in the Thomas Cook section of the DIBB, I would assume the OP booked with Thomas Cook? :confused2

Manyin 30 Sep 19 01:28 PM

I am in the same position. I have flights and accommodation booked as a package with TC, but there was no ATOL certificate attached. The booking shows the ATOL payment deducted, it has the ATOL number and makes reference to ATOL protection.

I have spoken to an agent who advised this should be ok to submit a claim, as i'm assuming the information from TC is lodged somewhere with ATOL?

Guest 30 Sep 19 01:34 PM

OP - does the booking show any ATOL deduction on your invoice?

If the package was with TC I would have expected to see the certificate on the bottom of your confirmation email. If you search "ATOL" in your email search engine does it come up blank?