theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Accommodation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Second stay in one holiday how to book/show MDE (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1129156)

Diz 18 May 19 10:07 AM

Second stay in one holiday how to book/show MDE

We are off to port Orleans French quarter on 22 July for 6 nights then go into a villa for 13 nights and have 2 nights of holiday left before we fly home. We want to go back onsite for the last 2 nights but not sure how to book that to make sure the second visit shows on MDE.

I can't remember now how I got the first visit to show on MDE

Perhaps I would be best to phone Disney to do it

Anyone know what would be best please?

Also not sure whether to do the booking now before I hit my 60 day fastpass window for the first 6 days or wait until after I have the fastpasses booked before messing about with a second booking

Thanks everyone:wavey:

Elise79 18 May 19 02:37 PM

You just need to link the reservation to MDE once you’ve booked it then it will show both stays :)

Guest 19 May 19 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diz (Post 13850594)
We are off to port Orleans French quarter on 22 July for 6 nights then go into a villa for 13 nights and have 2 nights of holiday left before we fly home. We want to go back onsite for the last 2 nights but not sure how to book that to make sure the second visit shows on MDE.

I can't remember now how I got the first visit to show on MDE

Perhaps I would be best to phone Disney to do it

Anyone know what would be best please?

Also not sure whether to do the booking now before I hit my 60 day fastpass window for the first 6 days or wait until after I have the fastpasses booked before messing about with a second booking

Thanks everyone:wavey:

You would just link it like you did with the first booking. I currently have a 2019 and a 2020 booking linked up, it would be the same.

I would not wait until after you have booked the first lot of fast passes. The reasons being that you will want to book a second set of 60 day FPS so you will need the second booking to be linked and sometimes that takes time and additionally it won’t make any difference anyway.

Diz 19 May 19 08:02 AM

Thanks both.

I have just logged on to MDE and I can't find how to link as the link reservation button doesn't show anymore or I can't find it. It shows details of the existing reservation. So once I have my confirmation for the second stay how do link please? Sorry probably being dim

sha9 19 May 19 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diz (Post 13852863)
Thanks both.

I have just logged on to MDE and I can't find how to link as the link reservation button doesn't show anymore or I can't find it. It shows details of the existing reservation. So once I have my confirmation for the second stay how do link please? Sorry probably being dim

If you click on resort hotel in “My Plans” it’ll show an option to link a reservation.

Diz 19 May 19 08:22 AM

Fantastic now found thank you so much

Diz 31 May 19 06:54 PM

Sorry but I have now booked with WDW uk site the last 2 nights at pop century gone on to the MDE resort button and tried to link but it doesn't recognise the booking number and surname. Does it take time to link or should I ring disney?

Guest 31 May 19 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diz (Post 13877094)
Sorry but I have now booked with WDW uk site the last 2 nights at pop century gone on to the MDE resort button and tried to link but it doesn't recognise the booking number and surname. Does it take time to link or should I ring disney?

It takes time, mine was about three weeks. Just keep trying every couple of days.

Diz 31 May 19 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claudette (Post 13877098)
It takes time, mine was about three weeks. Just keep trying every couple of days.

Wow thanks I can't wait 3 weeks as 60 day window opens 11 June for second stay. I will leave it 24 hours I think and if not able to link I will ring and see if that works fingers crossed

Guest 31 May 19 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diz (Post 13877118)
Wow thanks I can't wait 3 weeks as 60 day window opens 11 June for second stay. I will leave it 24 hours I think and if not able to link I will ring and see if that works fingers crossed

I didn't notice your countdown, yes I would leave it no more than a day or two and then get in touch.