theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disneyland Paris Trip Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Another Photopass + question (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835612)

Thelostprincess 12 Oct 14 09:11 PM

Another Photopass + question

Just a bit confused with it. I'm hoping to pre book and add it on to our package! Just a couple of questions -

1 - I've booked with my sister and her family (4 adults and 2 children in total) Would the photopasses cover all of us?

2 - Is it just character meets? or do they include the ride photos or anything else?

Hope that makes sense, thanks!

We're going in March :)

cazspence 12 Oct 14 09:16 PM

Yes it can include as many people as you like, you get 1 card and 2 smaller cards so if you go different ways you can all add photos into same account. And it includes all photos taken, rides/meets and hotel( if you go before November)

Thelostprincess 12 Oct 14 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cazspence (Post 10127884)
Yes it can include as many people as you like, you get 1 card and 2 smaller cards so if you go different ways you can all add photos into same account. And it includes all photos taken, rides/meets and hotel( if you go before November)

Thank you, that was very helpful! Sounds like a great deal to me, will def be adding it on now I know that. Are there every photographers at different points in the park like by the castle etc? x

cazspence 13 Oct 14 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelostprincess (Post 10127899)
Thank you, that was very helpful! Sounds like a great deal to me, will def be adding it on now I know that. Are there every photographers at different points in the park like by the castle etc? x

Not at the moment. Just the usual scheduled character meets. But that may change in the future (hopefully).

Thelostprincess 14 Oct 14 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cazspence (Post 10128752)
Not at the moment. Just the usual scheduled character meets. But that may change in the future (hopefully).

I hope so too, that'd be a lovely extra! x

KELLYSGIRL 14 Oct 14 05:53 PM

how do u get the photopass+ thing can you get it before u go or do u have to get it there

Thelostprincess 15 Oct 14 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KELLYSGIRL (Post 10132549)
how do u get the photopass+ thing can you get it before u go or do u have to get it there

You can call Disney and they will add it on to your package, I think you can also buy it when you're there but I'm not too sure. I believe it's cheaper to buy in advance and I think it's 50 euro x

Guest 15 Oct 14 08:24 AM

Having big issues trying to get photopass + on my booking :-( I booked with thomas Cook. I emailed disney who advised thomas cook could add it now they are saying only those who book direct through disney can pre book it at the cheaper rate! So annoyed

cazspence 15 Oct 14 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyDad82 (Post 10133935)
Having big issues trying to get photopass + on my booking :-( I booked with thomas Cook. I emailed disney who advised thomas cook could add it now they are saying only those who book direct through disney can pre book it at the cheaper rate! So annoyed

That's one of the main reasons I always book direct. So that I can add or alter if needed. Sorry I know that's not much help.
But yes I was also told the offer is only available to holidays booked direct with disney.

suebo 15 Oct 14 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyDad82 (Post 10133935)

I booked through a travel agent and when they spoke to disney they said that travel agents can't add it on and it's only if you book direct. Bit annoying as we have booked direct with disney just via a travel agent.
I can't see it being long before agents can add it on as well (hopefully)