theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Silly things you do in parks (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1158773)

sprocket 23 Jan 20 02:02 PM

Silly things you do in parks

I was just wandering if other people do things and then realise afterwards how embarrassing they were.

My example is while at Discovery Cove. I was snorkeling with the fish, in a world of my own. Enjoying the complete peace of just floating there with the fish. While floating I was humming to myself. After a while I emerge and realise that although I am humming to myself, I am wearing a snorkel so everyone around me can hear.
To make it worse, I still had Starwars stuck in my head from HS the previous day.

Gev 23 Jan 20 02:35 PM

Ha ha! Brilliant!

Sue F 23 Jan 20 03:19 PM

We were at Discovery Cove last summer and were putting on the awful suncream that they give you. I thought it would be funny to put my hands on my boobs ( god knows why! ) then realised the sun cream is like white tar and wouldn't wash off, so I spent the rest of the day with white handprints on my boobs. Not my finest moment!

Taffy1959 23 Jan 20 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sue F (Post 14254813)
We were at Discovery Cove last summer and were putting on the awful suncream that they give you. I thought it would be funny to put my hands on my boobs ( god knows why! ) then realised the sun cream is like white tar and wouldn't wash off, so I spent the rest of the day with white handprints on my boobs. Not my finest moment!

😂😀😂 love it almost spat my coffee over my iPad

anji 23 Jan 20 06:02 PM

Also Discovery Cove for my birthday ... for our turn to have photo with the dolphin I was so enthusiastic that I didn't realise we were standing on a ledge. I stepped forward and straight off the edge, disappearing into the water and practically headbutting the poor dolphin, who swam off in fright. They hauled me out and called him back! Of course it's all on video too :blush: 15 years ago and the family still bring it up!

iang27 23 Jan 20 07:35 PM

At Universal and a squirrel made an appearance.
Me being me I decided to persuade it to come and get a crisp. Instead it was like an attack squirrel and launched itself at me.
Reminded me of the rabbit attack on a Monty Python film only it didn’t get to my throat.
Needless to say I am reminded of it every time we see a squirrel

tink111 23 Jan 20 07:38 PM

Nothing comes to mind but wanted to comment because these are so funny haha! Great thread

mickeyspal 23 Jan 20 07:43 PM

I was also the victim of a squirrel, walking along a path in Busch gardens and one ran out of the bushes and right up my leg, I just stood there stamping my feet and screaming ... very embarrassing bit everyone else seemed to find it funny

Taffy1959 23 Jan 20 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickeyspal (Post 14255179)
I was also the victim of a squirrel, walking along a path in Busch gardens and one ran out of the bushes and right up my leg, I just stood there stamping my feet and screaming ... very embarrassing bit everyone else seemed to find it funny

I'm sorry but I think I would've been helpless because I'd be laughing too.

Princess Ariel 23 Jan 20 09:21 PM

Omg I’m crying with laughter at these 🤣