theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   1 night onsite - FP booking Window? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1140608)

rubyjackxx 9 Aug 19 12:34 PM

1 night onsite - FP booking Window?

We are doing a quick 2 days in WDW whilst we are in Orlando for HHN. I am thinking of booking a 1 night stay on site to take advantage of the 60 days, new magic bands and EMH.

My question is that if I want to visit a park on Saturday 26th October should I book the night of the 25th? That way I can use EMH on 26th right? And will I be able to book FB for 26th if I am staying night of 25th?

Does that even make sense lol?

Thanks

tink111 9 Aug 19 01:07 PM

I would assume it will be the two days either side , so 25th & 26th... not too sure , I’m sure someone will have the answer here

teachx 9 Aug 19 01:12 PM

You are correct in that the 60 day window would apply to both your check in day and your check out day, so if you check in on 25th, then you would be able to book at 60 days for 25th and 26th, outside of this it would be the 30 day rolling FP as per offsite guests

SMAX 9 Aug 19 01:12 PM

A 1 night stay wont be much help for FP+ like FOP and Slinky as they will be gone. But you get EMH on check in and check out days. So plan with that in mind.

THECRAZYMOUSE 9 Aug 19 01:26 PM

If you want to visit on the 26th you could either book the night before the 25th, or book the night of your visit the 26th. You’ll get EMH, magic bands and FP at 60 days for check in and check out days 🙂

Cheesey 9 Aug 19 03:51 PM

We are staying 1 night at CS 08/09/19, party of 5, 4 adults & GS 17.
Got FOP FP+ for 5 for the morning of the 8th -09:10 to 10:10 @ 43 days out, so it is possible, just got to keep on checking availability on the MDE app and use the DIBB FP+ tools. Hopefully doing GE with EMH on the 9th & 3FP+ booked including RRC.

Just Counting the days can’t wait not been in 4 yrs, staying Vero Beach in a villa for the other 13 nights, never done Treasure Coast always done the Gulf side so expecting something a bit different

rubyjackxx 9 Aug 19 04:25 PM

Thanks for the advise guys, as it turns out the owner of our condo has just cancelled our stay! So now I am truly back to the drawing board accommodation wise grrrrrrrr!

THECRAZYMOUSE 9 Aug 19 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheesey (Post 14005409)
We are staying 1 night at CS 08/09/19, party of 5, 4 adults & GS 17.
Got FOP FP+ for 5 for the morning of the 8th -09:10 to 10:10 @ 43 days out, so it is possible, just got to keep on checking availability on the MDE app and use the DIBB FP+ tools. Hopefully doing GE with EMH on the 9th & 3FP+ booked including RRC.

Just Counting the days can’t wait not been in 4 yrs, staying Vero Beach in a villa for the other 13 nights, never done Treasure Coast always done the Gulf side so expecting something a bit different

Sounds fantastic and welcome to the Dibb 🙂

THECRAZYMOUSE 9 Aug 19 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubyjackxx (Post 14005478)
Thanks for the advise guys, as it turns out the owner of our condo has just cancelled our stay! So now I am truly back to the drawing board accommodation wise grrrrrrrr!

Bright side more time in Disney? 🙂

Cheesey 9 Aug 19 04:45 PM

How annoying, hope you manage to get another booking sorted. Xx