theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   April 2020-Easter (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1126888)

tillymoon 2 May 19 10:27 PM

April 2020-Easter

I keep loosing sight of the Easter 2020 thread i've been posting on ? :blush:

... anyway can anyone say when will all the flights be released for easter 2020 ?

I know its 11 months out, so is that now as were in May ? is it done monthly or day by day ?
TC have have theres out at stupid prices, cn anyone give me a list of airlines to search please

ideally wanting man- mco -direct ;)

TIA :wave:

sparkles18 2 May 19 10:57 PM

BA have Easter dates out but they don’t fly direct to MCO from MAN.

jenna288 3 May 19 11:33 AM

i've just posted something similar! I am looking for MAN - MCO 3rd april - 19th and getting a bit impatient now

I booked my last flights (1 april 2018- 14th april) on 19th May 2017 so i'm thinking around that date again but I am looking daily at the moment. However we are more than likely going indirect as don't want to pay anymore than £550 ish x

jenna288 3 May 19 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wooden Top (Post 13821083)
If it helps anybody BA are doing some cheap flights for about 280 (plus baggage if you need) LHR to MIA direct. Dates around 5th/6th April to 20th.

aw I saw this and considered it but we are just outside of manchester so the drive to London and then from Miami to Orlando is maybe a bit much but defintely an option :)

Rbecking 3 May 19 03:09 PM

Couple more weeks yet, for example if you go on the. Virgin website you can see the dates available, currently up to 29 March return date.

tillymoon 3 May 19 10:03 PM

Thanks for replies everyone , ive looked the lon-miami flights i would be ore than happy with them prce wise,

its just we are half an hour from manchester, its the tie it would take driving to london ... or from on return leg that bohers me most!

does anyone thin TC flights will come down ? will there be a sale ?

its just so expensive at the min:(

Wizz 3 May 19 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tillymoon (Post 13822307)
Thanks for replies everyone , ive looked the lon-miami flights i would be ore than happy with them prce wise,

its just we are half an hour from manchester, its the tie it would take driving to london ... or from on return leg that bohers me most!

BA fly MAN-LHR-MIA which was a similar price to flying direct from LHR when I booked my flights, might be worth a look.

Rbecking 3 May 19 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tillymoon (Post 13822307)

From past experience TC flights won’t come down much.

tillymoon 4 May 19 10:24 AM

Thanks again , I’ll look at the lgw- man- Mia flights

Where is best to search this ? On ba or skyscanner ?

Is there A ‘via’ section I input somewhere?

Tia xx

tillymoon 4 May 19 10:28 AM

Sorry with daft questions as I’ve only flown direct before ...

So if we book with the same airline, eg. Ba will the bags/ cases be taken care of at the change points ? Or do we have to collect them re check them in etc ?

Thanks xx