theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Disney event London on 1 Oct (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1203365)

Tweety1 9 Sep 21 06:13 PM

Disney event London on 1 Oct

I’m so excited about this event and well done to everyone that won as well.
So how will we know other Dibbers? I know some have a pin but will we be put into ‘dibber’ groups do you think?:grin:
I just would like to say hi to my fellow Dibbers :grin:

Beth_Disney 9 Sep 21 06:46 PM

I'm going too and have spent this afternoon planning my night away :)

Hotel, train and ticket to an activity for Saturday morning are booked.

I'm hanging fire until next Friday before planning what to wear as I'd like a bit more info about the venue and hopefully there will be a dress code so I'm not over/under dressed for the event!

Tweety1 9 Sep 21 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney (Post 15130642)
I'm going too and have spent this afternoon planning my night away :)

Hotel, train and ticket to an activity for Saturday morning are booked.

I'm hanging fire until next Friday before planning what to wear as I'd like a bit more info about the venue and hopefully there will be a dress code so I'm not over/under dressed for the event!

Whereabouts are you staying? I have the PI booked that Simon said was nearby(let’s hope I got the right one) but I saw duchy said there were deals on secret escapes but I’ve not had chance to have a look yet. Im not overly familiar with London so if any Dibbers can help that would be great.
Yes I could do with knowing what to wear
It really is exciting 😄

Orlandobelle 9 Sep 21 07:07 PM

Hotel & train booked 🙂
Luckily I'm still wfh so can run a big meeting from my hotel on Friday afternoon else I wouldn't be able to attend. I'm assured that the WiFi is capable 🙈

BevS97 9 Sep 21 07:09 PM

I’ve booked the train and the travelodge. I need to think about an outfit and something to do on saturday morning.

I hope it is near the travelodge as I have to get the train down and we won’t have masses of time to get changed and out again.

Beth_Disney 9 Sep 21 07:14 PM

I booked Travelodge London City. There were a few Travelodge's and Premier Inns around the Tower of London and Aldgate and price won as they all looked similar. I looked at Leonardo on Groupon, that was a good package.

Tweety1 9 Sep 21 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BevS97 (Post 15130673)
I’ve booked the train and the travelodge. I need to think about an outfit and something to do on saturday morning.

I hope it is near the travelodge as I have to get the train down and we won’t have masses of time to get changed and out again.

Did you do for the one Simon recommended?

MrsBC 9 Sep 21 07:24 PM

Train and hotel booked - we're going down for 2 nights as DH already has hols booked from work and we'll be home from our Scottish 'staycation'. We're staying at Prem Inn Kings Cross as it's so handy for our trains and the tube, and we don't mind using the tube to get around generally.

mickey house 9 Sep 21 07:31 PM

I can’t wait to go and get my lifetime Dibber achievement award.

BevS97 9 Sep 21 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tweety1 (Post 15130687)
Did you do for the one Simon recommended?

Yes I did.