theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Accommodation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   One night at disney campsite -fastpasses query (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1158395)

cameroon95 20 Jan 20 02:27 PM

One night at disney campsite -fastpasses query

Hi there.

I am literally going to two disney parks for one day this year and need all of the advance fastpasses and perks that I can.

i have searched and heard about staying one night at the disney camp where you can get 60 day plus fastpasses and free parking for the day.

Can someone please advise on how I can book/do this?

Thank you

chmurf 20 Jan 20 02:32 PM

you need to go to the US WDW webiste to do this

and book a pop up camp site at Fort Wilderness

it will cost roughly $75 a night, gets you 1 car free at the campsite (and free parking at the parks from check in to check out day), up to 10 people on the reservation with matching free magic bands, and 60 days FP+ for check in and check out day if you book one night)

your biggest challenge will be to access the us site,

try with this link https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/
this will get you to the english canadian site, then change to US english at the top right of the page
this way it should not revert you to the UK or EU page

Guest 20 Jan 20 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cameroon95 (Post 14249913)
Hi there.

I am literally going to two disney parks for one day this year and need all of the advance fastpasses and perks that I can.

i have searched and heard about staying one night at the disney camp where you can get 60 day plus fastpasses and free parking for the day.

Can someone please advise on how I can book/do this?

Thank you

I think you need to book the campsite on the US Disney site, they don’t sell it in the UK. The perks are magic bands and early park entry, but I didn’t think parking is free any more even for onsite guests. (We don’t drive however).

There will also be little to no advantage in 60 day fastpasses for one day. The hard to get rides will not be available at 60 days, you are unlikely to get anything that you wouldn’t get at thirty days.

Booking a campsite used to be a loophole that opened up 60 day FP booking for an entire trip, which is why people did it. Those days are long gone though.

johnmcmaster 20 Jan 20 07:13 PM

You will need to use google chrome as the browser. We looked at this option, but wouldn’t let us book 1 night (Friday). We’ve ended up staying at CSR for the 1st two nights anyway before staying at the villa.

Shooby doo 22 Jan 20 08:36 PM

Parking is still free at the campsite as you can't camp without driving something IYKWIM- although these days I wouldn't put anything passed Disney!
SD:d:

Tinkermom 22 Jan 20 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claudette (Post 14249927)
I think you need to book the campsite on the US Disney site, they don’t sell it in the UK. The perks are magic bands and early park entry, but I didn’t think parking is free any more even for onsite guests. (We don’t drive however).

There will also be little to no advantage in 60 day fastpasses for one day. The hard to get rides will not be available at 60 days, you are unlikely to get anything that you wouldn’t get at thirty days.

Booking a campsite used to be a loophole that opened up 60 day FP booking for an entire trip, which is why people did it. Those days are long gone though.

I’m with Claudette on this one, not worth doing as there’s really no advantage anymore

TheHughesCrew 22 Jan 20 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkermom (Post 14253806)
I’m with Claudette on this one, not worth doing as there’s really no advantage anymore

For us, it's definitely worth it...

4 x magic bands $60
2 days parking $50

Night at campsite to include all of the above $67

The 60 day FP is a bonus that might or might not be an advantage, but it's worth doing regardless.

I can't get into the US Disney site on my phone, but it's easy enough on an iPad.

I've also used double dial to call the American Disney team; it's free, and they can book it over the phone for you.