theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Accommodation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   How much have you paid for Disney hotel with free DDP (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1134455)

sungiggs 25 Jun 19 07:29 PM

How much have you paid for Disney hotel with free DDP

Hi we are planning on returning to Florida next year. We are thinking about staying onsite again with free DDP. I have just been pricing it up and the prices seem to have gone up massively since we last stayed onsite. I’m not sure if the prices I am getting are because the cheaper standard rooms have all been booked now. We are a family of 4. Would people
Mind sharing the cost they have paid for their room so I can try and gage if we have left it late. Is there a massive price difference between companies or do they have access to different room types? Thanks

sha9 25 Jun 19 07:35 PM

For only the hotel part of our trip we’re paying £2670 for Coronado Springs standard room for 15 nights next September.

MariaLynda 25 Jun 19 07:37 PM

£1288 for a week at CSR in Sept next year.

Softy 25 Jun 19 07:39 PM

It should say whether it’s a standard room in your searches?

The prices haven’t gone up since the free dining offer started so you just need to see what room types are available.

If you were last on site last year then prices haven’t gone up too much. If it was 3/4/5 years ago then prices have gone up quite a bit.

There’s not a massive difference in price between companies.

sungiggs 25 Jun 19 07:47 PM

I have priced up 2 weeks on 13th aug 2020 without the park tickets on and POR or POFQ is £3514 it’s seems a lot. We have usually booked OKW for free DDP but can’t see it or SSR 🤷

sungiggs 25 Jun 19 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sha9 (Post 13921470)
For only the hotel part of our trip we’re paying £2670 for Coronado Springs standard room for 15 nights next September.

I would be happy with that price? We have been before in August and not noticed a massive price difference between the months before

sungiggs 25 Jun 19 08:09 PM

Must be the dates can see quite a difference between August and september

Shooby doo 25 Jun 19 08:17 PM

AKl 1 week - 2 Adults Std Sept- £2850

There were no POR std rooms & I'd imagine that the POFQ ones went quickly as a result. As far as price increases we have paid approx the same this year albeit at WL but had originally booked AKl so I think for us the increase was approx £100
SD:d:

nats1211 25 Jun 19 08:19 PM

We’ve paid £1907 for CSR for 10 nights on October half term this year. It felt like a massive bargain with free QSDP and $100 gift card. We booked that in September of last year.

Softy 25 Jun 19 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungiggs (Post 13921496)
I have priced up 2 weeks on 13th aug 2020 without the park tickets on and POR or POFQ is £3514 it’s seems a lot. We have usually booked OKW for free DDP but can’t see it or SSR 🤷

If you click on the hotel it shows the room type. For POFQ it’s a garden view for that price. Free dining wasn’t available for POR standard rooms so even though it is available cheaper on those dates, you don’t get the free dining.

SSR and OKW aren’t available until 11 months out. I think that changed last year.