theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   So, who continues to post even though they're not returning to Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1129324)

Tinkerbell 19 May 19 12:23 PM

So, who continues to post even though they're not returning to Florida

Any time soon

Holiday all over. So no more questions to be asked. Can answer a few regards to recent visit. Just curious do people disappear post Florida or continue to use as a social media page?

judy22 19 May 19 12:26 PM

We have no desire to return to Florida but I love the Dibb. Both for reading about others holidays and for just general advice.

WhereIBelong 19 May 19 12:29 PM

I stay around because it is nice to be able to give back what has been given to me.

I have experience over many trips of Landry card/Universal/Easter/Wild Florida/KSC/Florida Mall/Allocated-on-arrival Villas and a bit of the wimps eye view of rides. These are all things that are asked about a lot, and things that have a very wide range of experiences, so I hang around to give some back.

mickey house 19 May 19 12:32 PM

I think I would still post (mainly in the general chat section) because it's my alternative to not having facebook, instagram or twitter (or any other media I am too old to know about).

I also think that the Mickey House fan club would be devastated if I left the dibb, and it would be cruel to do that.

Lisa123wm 19 May 19 12:33 PM

Me!
I joined back in 2008 before going to WDW for the second time that Christmas/NY.
It was my hubby and kids first time, and we all had a great holiday, but none of us are bothered about going back.
When we do go back to the US, it will be to other states. I really do want to go back to California and my family haven’t been before.
I still pop on here most days as I use the DLP and cruise forums.
Also, I like this forum as I’ve ‘known’ so many dibbers for so long now, it’s nice to keep up with them.

sammykitten 19 May 19 12:34 PM

I was on the DIBB before I was even thinking about a WDW holiday (mostly due to DLP being my "home" park for years).

Have been to WDW twice since then, don't know if/when I'll go back, but the DIBB is still my most frequently-visited forum. Like General Chat, and usually read through thread titles in the main Florida bit as well.

cartoonp 19 May 19 12:35 PM

No reason to go back for know but still try to come on every day post where I can and if I think it might help people all so going to other places so post about that.

ChoppyGirl 19 May 19 12:36 PM

I've been on here for 13 years and continue to read and post when I haven't got a trip booked. People have helped me so hopefully I can reciprocate - that's how The Dibb should work in my opinion. I have noticed a few that just constantly ask questions and never say thank you nor post on other people's threads to give advice. It has to be give and take.

disney332 19 May 19 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickey house (Post 13853432)
I think I would still post (mainly in the general chat section) because it's my alternative to not having facebook, instagram or twitter (or any other media I am too old to know about).

I also think that the Mickey House fan club would be devastated if I left the dibb, and it would be cruel to do that.

Both of them?

Disney332

colin39 19 May 19 12:44 PM

Me im always in here, but i think thats because nobody loves me 😬