theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   A330 Seat Layout (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=188517)

Guest 26 Jan 08 01:58 PM

A330 Seat Layout

Hi,

Does anyone know what the seat layout will be in the premium cabin of a Thomas Cook A330 this summer?

:wave:

Benno1 26 Jan 08 02:34 PM

Don't know if this will help you :wave:
http://www.thomascookairlines.co.uk/Boeing_A330.asp

Guest 26 Jan 08 04:03 PM

That's great. Thanks for that! :wavey:

Guest 26 Jan 08 05:03 PM

Does anyone know if you can reserve you're seats online if you're in the premium cabin? I just tried to on the Thomas Cook website and it looked as though all premium seats were greyed out. I found it quite confusing though as it didnt seem to separate the premium cabin? :confused2

scottishmum 26 Jan 08 05:08 PM

we asked that question last year, although it was with my travel, premiair gold, we were told that the seats had already been allocated and you couldnt do this yourself, dont know if anything has change in the take over though. :)

Guest 26 Jan 08 05:11 PM

We've been moved from a Mytravel flight to TC and with all that's happened with this badly handled merger, we thought we would just try and reserve our seats! Think I'll just see what I get at check in then. Thanks. :wave:

Guest 27 Jan 08 06:40 PM

We we're originally booked with Mytravel, but were moved over to a Thomas Cook flight (probably still a MYT plane! ). Tried to reserve our TC Premium seat numbers online but couldn't, rang TC airlines direct and booked them that way. Went on their website a few weeks later (just out of curosity) and our seats were showing as reserved alongwith someothers in Premium and Economy.

Guest 27 Jan 08 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eieioh (Post 1989365)
We we're originally booked with Mytravel, but were moved over to a Thomas Cook flight (probably still a MYT plane! ). Tried to reserve our TC Premium seat numbers online but couldn't, rang TC airlines direct and booked them that way. Went on their website a few weeks later (just out of curosity) and our seats were showing as reserved alongwith someothers in Premium and Economy.

I might give them a phone. I'm not normally bothered about reserving seats, but with this farce of a merger, I just like to know it's one more thing I've got sorted! :wave:

Guest 11 Feb 08 02:09 PM

Quote:

can you tell me what dates you are travelling?
We have been having the run-around from TC regarding prebooking our seats.
We have booked to travel from Manchester on Thur 26th june 08 returning on the 10th July 08 also in PE. (Flights TCX44)
So far we have managed to prebook our outbound seats, but have been trying for the last three weeks to book the return journey seats.
Every time we call (between 45 mins to 2-hours to get through to a 'representitive! ) we are told the return journey details are not available yet, yet we have been told, via another forum, of people who are also flying from Manchester on a Thursday, also on TCX44 flights over a month later on the 31st July that they have all their seats book on both journeys!
The latest attempt this morning has also resulted in failure! What I was told this morning that, due to the merger, our return journey MIGHT be on a MYTRAVEL aircraft and this is why TC cannot confirm the seating plans. Surely it doesn't take a rocket scientist to sort this out! Previously, when we prebooked our seats (with another carrier!) they booked he same seats on both journeys - simple!
has anyone else had similar problems?

Saratoska 11 Feb 08 05:01 PM

Quote:

did you book online or through a TA , reason I ask is even with our new booking ref I can't work the website with the new booking ref and I know others have had problems to. my Mum and dad have booked their premium seats and I wanted to go in and check for them.