theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Booking One Day Disney Ticket Issues (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1057178)

J4ckSkellington 5 Dec 17 03:49 PM

Booking One Day Disney Ticket Issues

I'm trying to book a one day Disney ticket to AK mainly because of Pandora and have been trying to use the WDW website.

I have logged into MDE and switched to American site, I select the ticket etc put all card details in and it keeps coming up with the error 'Address line 1 must not exceed 40 chracters' well my the first line of my address is only 15.

Does anybody have any ideas?

lyn1 5 Dec 17 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J4ckSkellington (Post 12968238)
I'm trying to book a one day Disney ticket to AK mainly because of Pandora and have been trying to use the WDW website.

I have logged into MDE and switched to American site, I select the ticket etc put all card details in and it keeps coming up with the error 'Address line 1 must not exceed 40 chracters' well my the first line of my address is only 15.

Does anybody have any ideas?

I just tried doing a dummy booking and got as far as "Purchase" with no problems. I don't know if it makes any difference but I am using a desktop.

J4ckSkellington 31 Dec 17 11:26 AM

Still having problems with this and is driving me nuts! I am trying to purchase a one day ticket for AK prior to going to enable me to book FP as I do not want to leave it until I get to the gate to purchase tickets.

I'm logged into MDE and I with from UK to US get my tickets etc card details all in and I click purchase and end up with the message:

'The combined number of characters in Address Line 1 and Address Line 2 must not exceed forty characters'

Which it doesn't but will not let me purchase tickets. Anybody any ideas?

Guest 31 Dec 17 11:30 AM

Buy from Undercover tourist or Maple Leaf tickets, I think one of the UK ticket companies may sell 1 day tickets. not sure.

lyn1 31 Dec 17 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J4ckSkellington (Post 12993702)
Still having problems with this and is driving me nuts! I am trying to purchase a one day ticket for AK prior to going to enable me to book FP as I do not want to leave it until I get to the gate to purchase tickets.

I'm logged into MDE and I with from UK to US get my tickets etc card details all in and I click purchase and end up with the message:

'The combined number of characters in Address Line 1 and Address Line 2 must not exceed forty characters'

Which it doesn't but will not let me purchase tickets. Anybody any ideas?

You could do as tavarestina said and try undercovertourist.com. They're a bit dearer than buying direct from Disney though, about $5.97, roughly £4.45 for the peak ticket, $4.36, roughly £3.25 for the regular ticket, and $4.25, roughly £3.17 for the value ticket.

Or you could try phoning one of the following Disney numbers and asking if they could help.

0800 16 90 730

0800 028 0778

Gilly120 31 Dec 17 12:58 PM

We buy most of our tickets from undercover tourist, great site.

Guest 31 Dec 17 02:37 PM

I have just done this process for 1 day tickets for Magic Kingdom. It all went through fine for me so I don't think its a bigger issue. Sorry I cant be of more help hope you get it sorted :)