theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Manchester Airport this morning. (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1229603)

marypoppins38 5 Jul 22 06:28 PM

Manchester Airport this morning.

We arrived at 4.45am and thank god we had Fast Track! The queue for security was snaking all round the right hand check in area to the doors to the drop off and car park. We walked straight through to the security area and there were only two channels open.
If you can buy Fast Track then it’s well worth every penny. If not the allow yourself plenty of time as there were a lot of very stressed people hurrying to their gates.

Donz1979 5 Jul 22 06:50 PM

We have fast track but was concerned they just keep selling these

tracy99 5 Jul 22 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donz1979 (Post 15524474)

They were sold out a few weeks ago so maybe they do limit them.
My boss said he couldn’t get any when they went away and I’m sure my sister couldn’t either.
Tracy x

marypoppins38 5 Jul 22 07:22 PM

Quote:

There was no one else going through with Fast Track. Literally just us and a family that had booked special assistance as their little boy was wearing a lanyard.

kathrynmc 5 Jul 22 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 (Post 15524405)
We arrived at 4.45am and thank god we had Fast Track! The queue for security was snaking all round the right hand check in area to the doors to the drop off and car park. We walked straight through to the security area and there were only two channels open.
If you can buy Fast Track then it’s well worth every penny. If not the allow yourself plenty of time as there were a lot of very stressed people hurrying to their gates.

Which terminal did you fly from, we are going from T1 soon. I have bought fast track, so hoping it won’t be too bad.

kathrynmc 5 Jul 22 07:25 PM

Quote:

I think they have a limit, I’ve just tried a dummy run to book for the 19th July and it says not available.

marypoppins38 5 Jul 22 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathrynmc (Post 15524565)
Which terminal did you fly from, we are going from T1 soon. I have bought fast track, so hoping it won’t be too bad.

It was T1 Kathryn. Is this your Paris trip?

kathrynmc 5 Jul 22 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 (Post 15524584)
It was T1 Kathryn. Is this your Paris trip?

Yes, counting down the days now.

marypoppins38 5 Jul 22 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathrynmc (Post 15524602)
Yes, counting down the days now.

Bring lots of sun cream. It’s very hot!:)

kathrynmc 5 Jul 22 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 (Post 15524635)
Bring lots of sun cream. It’s very hot!:)

We are going cabin luggage only, I have bought some of the small travel size bottles just don’t know how long they last. Think most of my allowance will be sun cream :)