theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   Just A Spoonful Of A Disneyland Paris Adventure - Day 4 Dapper Day (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1024601)

MickeyFan 20 May 17 04:44 PM

Just A Spoonful Of A Disneyland Paris Adventure - Day 4 Dapper Day

Today was dapper day in Disneyland so of course I went as my favourite character Rapunzel.

Another very rainy day which was a shame as people where wearing such lovely Dapper Day outfits beneath their coats!

Today we did a lot of the rides that we hadn't done in the park. First was Snow Whites scary adventure ride.

This was in a shop next to the ride. Very cute.

Next up we went on Autopia. Just in time as it started to rain afterwards.

This attraction is where you get to drive around on a track. We were put in a rather fetching pink coloured car. This one was a lot better then the Tomorrowland Speedway in Disney World.

We then went on the Disneyland railway around the park to escape the rain.

Enter foolish mortals. We then went on the haunted mansion again.

We then got a spots for the rather wet but highly enjoyable parade!

I was very excited to see that they had finding Nemo puppets like in finding Nemo the musical!

We then went into the Alice's in wonderlands maze. This is one of the few attractions I remember from when I was 6!

We then got to the centre and climbed up the castle.

There was great views across fantasy land from up there!

We then went on big thunder mountain again. Lost track of how many times we went on this!

After we went to get some dinner in Colonel Hathis again. You'll be happy to know that the food was much better and warmer this time! We then took our spot for Disney illuminations right by the castle.

Everyone thought it started at 10 like normal but then we all realised the park was open till 10:30 that day so we had to wait a little longer!

Pride lands

Frozen. The moment all the children squeal and the adults groan.

We then went back to the bar in our hotel. Where mum, lauren and I got sparkling wine and raspberry chambord. Which we have now purchased now we are back in England.

Dad of course got whiskey again. It was a very good day despite the weather!

app 20 May 17 05:32 PM

New Photo Added by MickeyFan - 20 May 17 5:32 PM.

mick 21 May 17 11:12 AM

A great day apart from the weather:(

Joan :wave:

Jake71 22 May 17 07:48 AM

You got a lot done despite the weather, just a shame your dapper outfit had to be covered with a jacket. I always like to have a bottle of Chambord in the cupboard to have with a glass of prosecco.