theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   What are the 'hot' fast passes (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1057123)

abiknox 4 Dec 17 10:44 PM

What are the 'hot' fast passes

Hello.

We are visiting WDW in January having not been since 2015 and I want to be ready when my FP window opens. What are the ones to book first? Also, what time can I book from, I know its not a ridiculous time anymore.

loldis 4 Dec 17 10:49 PM

FP booking opens at noon.

You want Flight of Passage. Even the still "hot" tickets like FEA or 7DMT are a distant second to that one now. Find that on any day you can, then worry about anything else. :d:

SmilingSammie 5 Dec 17 11:52 AM

Agree with loldis above, Flight of Passage at AK is the one to get. Everything else comes second haha.
Once you have FoP, ones like the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, Toy Story Mania, Soarin', Frozen Ever After etc are your next best bets.

And FP time is noon now!

Although, I think I seen you say you arent staying onsite on another thread? If this is right then you probably wont get FoP at 30 days out. Don't worry too much about that, just keep checking back and people are even getting them on the day of visiting by refreshing MDE from about 10.35am :)

Nimbus 5 Dec 17 12:03 PM

The hot fastpasses are...

At AK: Flight of Passage (Na'vi River Journey can be difficult to get too)
At MK: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (Peter Pan's Flight and Enchanted Tales with Belle can sometimes be a bit limited too)
At EP: Frozen Ever After (Test Track and Soarin' can occassionally be limited too)
At HS: Toy Story Mania

As Loldis says, Flight of Passage is by far the most difficult ride to get a fastpass for. 7DMT comes second and FEA a close third. Most of the time it's not that difficult to get a fastpass for TSM.

abiknox 5 Dec 17 04:48 PM

Thanks guys, I'll be there ready. Fingers crossed 😀

captbnut 11 Dec 17 02:36 PM

We split ours up. At midday DW did FOP from the end of our trip and moved forwards and I did from the start of the holiday. We got everything without much hassle (I was very stressed about it and it was so much easier than I feared).

abiknox 12 Dec 17 01:45 PM

He are off site. Can I only book one days FP at a time?

Redrach1903 12 Dec 17 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abiknox (Post 12975448)
He are off site. Can I only book one days FP at a time?

That's right Abi, daily.

So exciting that you are going back as a family :) xx

Tdawber 12 Dec 17 02:10 PM

Don’t forget when u have used the 3 fast passes in the day you can get a forth so plan to do the 3 rides as early as possible in the morning. We got on pandora yesterday in our 4th FP at 2.10pm! Pandora was AMAZING!

abiknox 12 Dec 17 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 (Post 12975451)
That's right Abi, daily.

So exciting that you are going back as a family :) xx

Meh, I'm so going to forget on Christmas day!

I know. Super exciting. It will fly round after Christmas too😁😁