theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Is my flight full? 10th Birthday Edition (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1165383)

stanleycamel 21 Mar 20 02:32 AM

Is my flight full? 10th Birthday Edition
 
For any Dibbers wanting to check on their flights this is the information that you need to use:-


Date
Flight number
Departure and arrival airports


as it really helps when checking how the flight looks.

Happy to check any airlines/destinations and will post a reply even if it turns out that they don't appear on the systems used. Please feel free to ask on this thread



Please also bear in mind that Tui/Thomson flights cannot be checked as they are charters and Low Cost Carriers(LCC's) as they operate on a different sales method.


Terms you may see being used are:-

Blocked means - The airline operating the route are holding the seats back - this can be for a number of reasons such as group travel, paid for seating, infant cot positions, allocation to a codeshare partner etc. It is up to them when they chose to release them and are often scattered all over the cabin(s).

Wide open means - only a small proportion of seats already chosen. This does not reflect the number of tickets the airline can/are still willing to sell.

OLCI means - online check in usually opening 24 hours before departure.

Any replies will reflect the date and time of the request and will be subject to change especially if the request for availability is months in advance/school holiday dates.




Many thanks in advance from stanleycamel.


:d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d ::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d:: d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d:


Today marks (as far as I can see and I am happy to be corrected) 10 years to the day that the first post in the Is my flight full thread appeared. As we stand today we live in very challenging times for our travels but I would like to look forward to hopefully better times ahead. I would like to give a couple of amazing facts about this series of threads which is absolutely astounding:-

Number of continuations of the thread 23

Number of replies 18520

NUMBER OF VIEWS 1,130169 yes over a million views during the years

and this doesn't count the numerous posts about how to find the thread.

I would like to thank every single person who has contributed/viewed the threads especially to those DIBB members who over the years have used their knowledge (and dare I say it wisdom) to reply to the flight load requests. We can and will continue to help.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "IS MY FLIGHT FULL"


Edited to read:- Due to circumstances beyond my control ;) I have possibly had far too much time on my hands so I thought I would do something semi-useful :erm::erm:

ziggyzag 21 Mar 20 03:19 AM

I don't hold up much hope going, but can you check

15th May Heathrow to Miami VS5 10.45 am
5th June Miami to Heathrow VS6 5.55pm
Many thanks

stanleycamel 21 Mar 20 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggyzag (Post 14352057)
I don't hold up much hope going, but can you check

15th May Heathrow to Miami VS5 10.45 am
5th June Miami to Heathrow VS6 5.55pm
Many thanks

I can do my best but with the present situation schedules that far ahead have not been finalised due to the present circumstances so I cannot predict if these services will operate.

VS 5

UC - 17 seats unoccupied with 1 blocked
PE - 19 seats unoccupied with 20 DFG and 19 HK blocked
EC - Wide Open


VS 6

UC - 11 seats unoccupied with 1 blocked
PE - 2 single seats unoccupied with 7 blocked
EC - Wide Open

Hope that helps :wavey:

ziggyzag 21 Mar 20 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleycamel (Post 14352058)
I can do my best but with the present situation schedules that far ahead have not been finalised due to the present circumstances so I cannot predict if these services will operate.

VS 5

UC - 17 seats unoccupied with 1 blocked
PE - 19 seats unoccupied with 20 DFG and 19 HK blocked
EC - Wide Open


VS 6

UC - 11 seats unoccupied with 1 blocked
PE - 2 single seats unoccupied with 7 blocked
EC - Wide Open

Hope that helps :wavey:

Thank you :wavey:

FamilyGWales 21 Mar 20 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleycamel (Post 14352049)
For any Dibbers wanting to check on their flights this is the information that you need to use:-


Date
Flight number
Departure and arrival airports


as it really helps when checking how the flight looks.

Happy to check any airlines and will post a reply even if it turns out that they don't appear on the systems used. Please feel free to ask on this thread



Please also bear in mind that Tui/Thomson flights cannot be checked as they are charters.


Terms you may see being used are:-

Blocked means - The airline operating the route are holding the seats back - this can be for a number of reasons such as group travel, paid for seating, infant cot positions, allocation to a codeshare partner etc. It is up to them when they chose to release them and are often scattered all over the cabin(s).

Wide open means - only a small proportion of seats already chosen. This does not reflect the number of tickets the airline can/are still willing to sell.

OLCI means - online check in usually opening 24 hours before departure.

Any replies will reflect the date and time of the request and will be subject to change especially if the request for availability is months in advance/school holiday dates.




Many thanks in advance from stanleycamel.


:d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d ::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d:: d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d::d:


Today marks (as far as I can see and I am happy to be corrected) 10 years to the day that the first post in the Is my flight full thread appeared. As we stand today we live in very challenging times for our travels but I would like to look forward to hopefully better times ahead. I would like to give a couple of amazing facts about this series of threads which is absolutely astounding:-

Number of replies 18520

NUMBER OF VIEWS 1,130169 yes over a million views during the years

and this doesn't count the numerous posts about how to find the thread.

I would like to thank every single person who has contributed/viewed the threads especially to those DIBB members who over the years have used their knowledge (and dare I say it wisdom) to reply to the flight load requests. We can and will continue to help.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "IS MY FLIGHT FULL"


Edited to read:- Due to circumstances beyond my control ;) I have possibly had far too much time on my hands so I thought I would do something semi-useful :erm::erm:

Stupendous achievement !

I, like many others on here, have really benefitted from the hard work you and others have put into keeping this thread going.

THANK YOU !

Rosemck 21 Mar 20 11:03 AM

8th May 2020
VS0071
GLA-MCO

22nd May 2020
VS0072
MCO-GLA

If you able to check please that would be brilliant 🤞

sophiepop 21 Mar 20 11:08 AM

Happy Birthday to a very useful and much appreciated service :wave:

stanleycamel 21 Mar 20 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemck (Post 14352552)
8th May 2020
VS0071
GLA-MCO

22nd May 2020
VS0072
MCO-GLA

If you able to check please that would be brilliant 🤞

Back to business as normal soon we hope - so here goes

VS 71

UC - 7 seats unoccupied
PE - Upper Deck Full with 20 HK blocked
PE - Lower Deck 16 seats unoccupied with row 14 blocked
EC - Upper Deck Full with 8 seats blocked for paid seating
EC - Lower Deck 52 seats unoccupied with 39 seats blocked


VC 72

UC - 4 seats unoccupied
PE - Upper Deck 1 seat unoccupied with 20 HK blocked
PE - Lower Deck 3 seats unoccupied (all singles) with row 14 blocked
EC - Full with 13 seats blocked for paid seating
EC - Lower Deck 86 seats unoccupied with 50 seats blocked.

Of course, without stating the obvious its all subject to change - but lets be positive.:spin: :thumbs-up

:wavey:

Rosemck 21 Mar 20 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleycamel (Post 14352858)
Back to business as normal soon we hope - so here goes

VS 71

UC - 7 seats unoccupied
PE - Upper Deck Full with 20 HK blocked
PE - Lower Deck 16 seats unoccupied with row 14 blocked
EC - Upper Deck Full with 8 seats blocked for paid seating
EC - Lower Deck 52 seats unoccupied with 39 seats blocked


VC 72

UC - 4 seats unoccupied
PE - Upper Deck 1 seat unoccupied with 20 HK blocked
PE - Lower Deck 3 seats unoccupied (all singles) with row 14 blocked
EC - Full with 13 seats blocked for paid seating
EC - Lower Deck 86 seats unoccupied with 50 seats blocked.

Of course, without stating the obvious its all subject to change - but lets be positive.:spin: :thumbs-up

:wavey:

Thank you! 🙌

DisneyCupcake 21 Mar 20 05:26 PM

Hello stanleycamel - thanks to the dreaded virus my homeward travel plans have changed and BA have booked me on the following flights ;-

MCO-MIA
31st March
BA 5130 @1136 operated by AA

and

MIA-LHR
31st March
BA1529 @1915 operated by AA

Could you please check the flight loads for me when you have time. Thank you in advance.


Edited:- To add thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread in the last 10 years and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cake::cake::cocktail:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.