theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disneyland Paris Trip Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Mastercard seating in shows (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1132696)

Stitchfan626 12 Jun 19 10:59 AM

Mastercard seating in shows

Hi,

I understand that if you have a mastercard you can reserve seating at Mickey and the Magician and possibly the Marvel show?

Is anyone able to give me any more details on this, or how you go about it.

Thank you.

dav220588 12 Jun 19 11:01 AM

Go to City Hall or Studio Services on the day, show them your Mastercard and they'll book you in for one of the performances. Up to 4 tickets per card AFAIK. Limited availability and it's much more well known now so they tend to go quickly.

Stitchfan626 12 Jun 19 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dav220588 (Post 13897969)
Go to City Hall or Studio Services on the day, show them your Mastercard and they'll book you in for one of the performances. Up to 4 tickets per card AFAIK. Limited availability and it's much more well known now so they tend to go quickly.

That's great. Thank you.

Are they good seats?

dav220588 12 Jun 19 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stitchfan626 (Post 13897970)
That's great. Thank you.

Are they good seats?

I've only done it for the Marvel show but they were very good. First two rows of the raised seating.

duckfan 12 Jun 19 08:43 PM

Quick tip from experience... If possible, the day you want them go to Disneyland park first thing. You can get in and be at city hall just after 8am as opposed to waiting for the studios to open bang on 8.30.

Mjspin 12 Jun 19 09:23 PM

Does this apply to any MasterCard or is there a specific Disney one, like in US for WDW?

Stitchfan626 12 Jun 19 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckfan (Post 13898961)
Quick tip from experience... If possible, the day you want them go to Disneyland park first thing. You can get in and be at city hall just after 8am as opposed to waiting for the studios to open bang on 8.30.

Thank you. I’ll do that

duckfan 13 Jun 19 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mjspin (Post 13899038)
Does this apply to any MasterCard or is there a specific Disney one, like in US for WDW?

Any MasterCard. I just showed them my post office one. I believe they also ask for some form of ID just to prove it is your card.

Mjspin 13 Jun 19 10:21 PM

Super. Thanks

Elodie 22 Jun 19 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckfan (Post 13899384)
Any MasterCard. I just showed them my post office one. I believe they also ask for some form of ID just to prove it is your card.

Would a Halifax Clarity card be ok then? We’ve never had a Mastercard when we’ve been to DLP before, so we’ve never been able to do this. We’re getting Clarity credit cards to use for our WDW trip, and I just realised they have the MasterCard logo at the bottom - is that all that’s needed?

(Not that we’ve even got a DLP trip booked at the moment, but we never seem to last long between trips, so I’m sure this knowledge will come in handy one day soon!)