theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Which fast pass (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1132956)

Jules32 14 Jun 19 10:12 AM

Which fast pass

So we have two mornings in Epcot we currently have fast passes for soaring on one morning and test track on the other, Hubby is saying we should swop one for frozen i'm not so sure, would you ? we definitely want to do all 3 but I though Frozen was the quieter of the 3 now , would you swop one ? if so which one

kellsbells 14 Jun 19 10:18 AM

I would switch one to Frozen, I think it's easier to rope drop the other 2. I also think you are more likely to pick up an extra FP for Soarin (I've managed this quite a few times) where as I've never been able to get FEA as a 4th FP :)

Jules32 14 Jun 19 10:21 AM

thank you could I perhaps rope drop Frozen instead ?

disney332 14 Jun 19 10:25 AM

Test Track and Soarin are great rides, having a fp takes the pressure off the opening shove.

I would keep them.

Frozen is the old Norway ride with Olaf., nothing special in operation but great for lovers of the film based upon the visuals and music.

The Frozen singalong in HS has the same attributes.

Disney332

disney332 14 Jun 19 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules32 (Post 13901340)

With frozen in the world showcase, i am not sure if thats possible ? Could be wrong

Disney332

kellsbells 14 Jun 19 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules32 (Post 13901340)

Yes you could, I just find it easier to rope drop the other 2 as it works better with our plans :) The rest of world showcase doesn't open until later (11 I think) so it means that once you have ridden frozen you really need to walk back over to Future World but it's perfectly doable.

Guest 14 Jun 19 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules32 (Post 13901327)
So we have two mornings in Epcot we currently have fast passes for soaring on one morning and test track on the other, Hubby is saying we should swop one for frozen i'm not so sure, would you ? we definitely want to do all 3 but I though Frozen was the quieter of the 3 now , would you swop one ? if so which one

I definitely agree with your husband. I think Frozen is much harder to get than the other two and I would have thought longer queues.

I have two Epcot days and I am even tempted to book Frozen on both, although we are happy to do TT as single riders. Assuming you don't want to do single riders I would FP Frozen and TT and either rope drop Soarin or pick up a fourth FP for it, we managed that very easily this year.

Jules32 14 Jun 19 11:41 AM

Thanks everyone for all your help as usual xx

Red Nats 14 Jun 19 11:30 PM

Just my plan

I am hoping to fp test trak and emh soarin.

Thenwe are going back to Epcot for an eve for dinner so sacrificing a mk fastpass to fp frozen before dinner in world
Showcase

mickeyspal 14 Jun 19 11:39 PM

Frozen opens at 9 ,world showcase is open at 11 so frozen is pretty empty till 11 as most people don't know that it's open