theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Who hasn’t linked for 2021 to MDE yet. (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1175051)

LOU LOU DISNEY 23 Jun 20 09:00 AM

Who hasn’t linked for 2021 to MDE yet.

I’m on day 13 now & still nothing. I hate this uncertainty but nothing I can do but wait it out. I really hope it’s linked by Sunday as it’s driving me mad. Spend 3 odd hours on hold to Disney yesterday to be told it would happen soon. 😢
I’m staying at POP & have 14 day tickets.

Kat11 23 Jun 20 09:09 AM

Not linked yet but only rearranged last Friday. Once we link I’ll have to call and add on our daughters to the booking and possibly move dates if the government decide to push back GCSEs and Alevels next year. So don’t think I’m going to be in a position to book parks for 2/3/4 weeks?

On the plus side I’ve already got my park plan sorted as I’m just swopping my whole vacation planner over! 😂

Kat

LOU LOU DISNEY 23 Jun 20 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat11 (Post 14542830)
Not linked yet but only rearranged last Friday. Once we link I’ll have to call and add on our daughters to the booking and possibly move dates if the government decide to push back GCSEs and Alevels next year. So don’t think I’m going to be in a position to book parks for 2/3/4 weeks?

On the plus side I’ve already got my park plan sorted as I’m just swopping my whole vacation planner over! 😂

Kat

I’m doing the same! I wonder when water parks will show as available though? I’ll have to temporarily pick park days then change them when the water parks show up.
Good luck I hope you get all you want when the time comes 🤞🏻

disney332 23 Jun 20 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY (Post 14542855)
I’m doing the same! I wonder when water parks will show as available though? I’ll have to temporarily pick park days then change them when the water parks show up.
Good luck I hope you get all you want when the time comes 🤞🏻

Keeping everything crossed for you :wavey:

Disney332

Aurora2018 23 Jun 20 09:27 AM

I only booked on Sunday, called today to correct an error in my booking and it was amended, asked why I couldn't link and said to wait 2 weeks

Twiggy1953 23 Jun 20 09:29 AM

I’m 2 weeks today and still not linking 😟

hopex 23 Jun 20 09:30 AM

I’m hating the uncertainty too, I just hope it will link to MDE before Sunday! ☹️☹️

LOU LOU DISNEY 23 Jun 20 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twiggy1953 (Post 14542890)
I’m 2 weeks today and still not linking 😟

Oh no! I was hoping by tomorrow it would be linked as I’m 14 days then. Please report back if it happens 🙏🏻

LOU LOU DISNEY 23 Jun 20 09:36 AM

If everyone could report back when they link & how long it took from booking/rebooking that would be brilliant thanks 😊

rayraygreen 23 Jun 20 09:44 AM

We're staying at Pop too! We were originally going in Sept, I think it took about 12 days for it to link that time after we changed the booking, the September one vanished and then I just kept trying the booking number again and again and it linked a couple of days after. We booked with Virgin.