theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Photo, Video & Vlogs (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Pictures from our Trip Cardiff,Liverpool,London (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1180076)

cartoonp 12 Sep 20 05:49 PM

Pictures from our Trip Cardiff,Liverpool,London

Thought I put most of the pictures in one Thread

London one Night Liverpool Lime Street

cartoonp 12 Sep 20 05:54 PM

Cardiff

cartoonp 12 Sep 20 05:58 PM

Liverpool

cartoonp 12 Sep 20 06:02 PM

London

Just A taste of the 800+ Pictures I took over the 16 days

Juliemack 12 Sep 20 08:35 PM

Some fab photos there :thumbs-up
I live 10 minutes from Liverpool City Centre and I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen a few of those statues. My favourite photo is the sunrise/sunset photo.

Colette-S 12 Sep 20 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juliemack (Post 14644360)
I live 10 minutes from Liverpool City Centre and I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen a few of those statues. My favourite photo is the sunrise/sunset photo.

Julie a couple of years ago I dropped my daughter in town and rather than go shopping as I usually would I decided to walk around the city like a tourist. I looked up a lot whereas previously I’d look ahead or down and I saw so much that I’d walked past most of my life and never noticed. Walked along to the slave museum and across to the Pier Head and through town to the Walker Art gallery. I loved that day! Been again today and walked up Bold Street and along to China town. Every time I do it I remember how much I love the City

Great pics Kev, I:love hearing about your travels. Hope you and Maria had a lovely break

cartoonp 13 Sep 20 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juliemack (Post 14644360)

Hi thank you that was taken though our hotel window. You have to have a walk around town at sometime there so many statues there to see so much history in such a great city

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colette-S (Post 14644379)
Julie a couple of years ago I dropped my daughter in town and rather than go shopping as I usually would I decided to walk around the city like a tourist. I looked up a lot whereas previously I’d look ahead or down and I saw so much that I’d walked past most of my life and never noticed. Walked along to the slave museum and across to the Pier Head and through town to the Walker Art gallery. I loved that day! Been again today and walked up Bold Street and along to China town. Every time I do it I remember how much I love the City

Great pics Kev, I:love hearing about your travels. Hope you and Maria had a lovely break

Many thanks yes we did it’s so good just to get away even if it’s not abroad there so many places in the uk to see :)