theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Fast passes for large groups (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1159057)

LouBull 26 Jan 20 12:16 AM

Fast passes for large groups

Hi

Going in July as a party of 12. What is the best ways to get fast passes? Do we book as party of 12? Should we maybe split into groups of 6? Or less? Thanks 😊

Guest 26 Jan 20 08:08 AM

I can’t see why booking FPs for two sets of six would be any easier than one set of twelve. It isn’t like an ADR where there might not be space for a table of twelve. There are either twelve FP slots or there aren’t. :)

disneypars 26 Jan 20 08:12 AM

When booking your fastpasses you can select those of your party who want to ride as opposed to everyone if you want.

Andi 26 Jan 20 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disneypars (Post 14258647)
When booking your fastpasses you can select those of your party who want to ride as opposed to everyone if you want.

Does this mean that even though all tickets are linked on MDE half the party can pick one ride and the others can pick another and if so can they perhaps even have a fastpass at a different park, say half are at MK and the others at Epcot?

Guest 26 Jan 20 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andi (Post 14258740)
Does this mean that even though all tickets are linked on MDE half the party can pick one ride and the others can pick another and if so can they perhaps even have a fastpass at a different park, say half are at MK and the others at Epcot?

The tickets are all linked to MDE, they are not linked to each other. The ticket holder can each chose for themselves what they want to use their FP on, they can all do different things if they want.

rafjen 26 Jan 20 11:28 AM

Try for 12 first- if you all want to ride- its just easier but then break it down to overlapping time slots for smaller groups if you struggles- for example 5 at 1200, 4 at 1220 3 at 12.40- all can ride together at 1240-100

Andi 27 Jan 20 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claudette (Post 14258802)
The tickets are all linked to MDE, they are not linked to each other. The ticket holder can each chose for themselves what they want to use their FP on, they can all do different things if they want.

Many thanks. :wavey:

Tinkjon 27 Jan 20 09:19 AM

I often book FPs for a party of 10. It's easy unless you are looking for the headliners like FoP, Mine Train etc. One word of advice if you have most people wanting to ride but just one or two who don't - I find it easier to book everyone for the main ride and then amend the non-riders to something else, instead of doing separate bookings in the firsrt place.

LouBull 27 Jan 20 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafjen (Post 14258888)
Try for 12 first- if you all want to ride- its just easier but then break it down to overlapping time slots for smaller groups if you struggles- for example 5 at 1200, 4 at 1220 3 at 12.40- all can ride together at 1240-100

Can the same person book a few different groups? Or if you have already booked say 5 on one time, would another person in the group have to create another time slot? Only ever done this for my family of 4 so never had to consider

Guest 27 Jan 20 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouBull (Post 14260376)
Can the same person book a few different groups? Or if you have already booked say 5 on one time, would another person in the group have to create another time slot? Only ever done this for my family of 4 so never had to consider

Not sure what you mean? If you have everybody linked to your account you can book fast passes for everybody.