theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   Take a look through my eyes, Day 21, And so the magic ends. 19th September 2019 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1150760)

Chloeoeysmum 25 Oct 19 03:24 PM

Take a look through my eyes, Day 21, And so the magic ends. 19th September 2019

I'll make today short and sweet as everyone knows how miserable going home can be, we do miss the kids and the dog but having three weeks in the Disney bubble has been amazing and we wouldn't have done anything differently.

We were up, showered and fully packed by 9am, dragged the cases and hand luggage down to bell services for them to hold and we checked out.

We popped to Disney springs for a QS breakfast at Wolfgang Puck and also picked up some sandwiches from the Earl of Sandwich to take to the airport. Used 10 remaining snack credits at goofys candy co before getting the bus back to AKL.

We hung around the lobby for a while...

Spotted a hidden Mickey...

We spent the next couple of hours sitting on the viewing platform overlooking the savannah on the rocking chairs and had a late lunch at the Mara, back to bell services to pick up our cases then waited for the Tragicall express to pick us up at 3pm.

As we left I took this photo, why do I do this to myself!

Does anyone else struggle with removing these!

No flight delays or issues and we landed on time. Made the long drive back to Norwich from Manchester and arrived at home around 4pm, both shattered.

Thanks to the dibb for allowing me to write this trip report and a big thanks to anyone and everyone that has taken the time to read along. I love having these to look back on and really enjoy reading others, I really think it helps with the dreaded Disney blues to write a trip report, it's very therapeutic! Fingers crossed I'll be able to write another in 2022

Cheerio!

app 25 Oct 19 03:31 PM

New Photo Added by Chloeoeysmum - 25 Oct 19 3:31 PM.

Mazascouser 26 Oct 19 11:14 AM

Thanks Nicole for a very interesting trip report, glad you had a great holiday and got home safe and sound.

Chloeoeysmum 26 Oct 19 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazascouser (Post 14145100)
Thanks Nicole for a very interesting trip report, glad you had a great holiday and got home safe and sound.

:wave:thank you for reading!

mick 26 Oct 19 01:44 PM

Thanks for taking the time to do your trippie :spin really enjoyed reading along

Joan :wave:

Scotspair 27 Oct 19 08:58 AM

Enjoyed your report, makes me excited about my holiday in February, not been for a few years to the parks but OH 60th , only doing Disney so plan to take it easy and enjoy all the parks offer

Chloeoeysmum 27 Oct 19 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 14145382)
Thanks for taking the time to do your trippie :spin really enjoyed reading along

Joan :wave:

Thanks for your kind comments Joan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotspair (Post 14146302)
Enjoyed your report, makes me excited about my holiday in February, not been for a few years to the parks but OH 60th , only doing Disney so plan to take it easy and enjoy all the parks offer

Thank you
People thought we’d go mad spending three weeks in the Disney bubble but we loved it, it’s a totally different experience being able to take it at a leisurely pace, we did, at the start, feel like we were wasting time by just sitting and watching the world go by, or just wandering around but we soon got over it :spin:
February isn’t far away!

ravenwing 29 Oct 19 01:33 PM

Just read through your whole report, you sound to have had a lovely relaxing and magical holiday and your photos are beautiful :)

Chloeoeysmum 29 Oct 19 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravenwing (Post 14149647)
Just read through your whole report, you sound to have had a lovely relaxing and magical holiday and your photos are beautiful :)

Thanks for reading. We could have done with another holiday to recover from this one :d: but magical it certainly was! Photos were only taken with my iPhone, amazing quality these days, thank you :wavey:

Guest 2 Nov 19 10:06 PM

Just caught up with your report - sad that it’s finished as I enjoyed reading along!