theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disneyland Paris Trip Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   So disappointed at all the closures (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1081014)

Guest 18 May 18 10:41 PM

So disappointed at all the closures

I know it’s silly and pointless but I’m so upset that ratatouille, tot of terror and rockin’ rollercoaster will all be closed in October. How long is the queue going to be at crushes coaster!

Smilesonfaces 18 May 18 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs_O (Post 13259438)
I know it’s silly and pointless but I’m so upset that ratatouille, tot of terror and rockin’ rollercoaster will all be closed in October. How long is the queue going to be at crushes coaster!

Oh no ! I hadn’t seen a list of closures going through to October. You can expect one headliner ride to be refurbished at a time but not 3 ! We go October 28th and this is so disappointing. This trip is a big deal to my niece, she hasn’t been on holiday for years and if almost all the main rides are closed it will really take the shine of it. Not a lot you can do though !

Guest 18 May 18 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces (Post 13259471)
Oh no ! I hadn’t seen a list of closures going through to October. You can expect one headliner ride to be refurbished at a time but not 3 ! We go October 28th and this is so disappointing. This trip is a big deal to my niece, she hasn’t been on holiday for years and if almost all the main rides are closed it will really take the shine of it. Not a lot you can do though !

I’m absolutely gutted over ratatouille, something different from Florida. I believe Indiana Jones will be down too.

Smilesonfaces 18 May 18 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs_O (Post 13259487)
I’m absolutely gutted over ratatouille, something different from Florida. I believe Indiana Jones will be down too.

Didn’t like the look of Indiana Jones when I looked on you tube but was really looking forward to Ratatouille.
Where have you seen this. Just looked on disney and I can only see up to September.

When do you go Mrs O ?

Guest 18 May 18 11:14 PM

We are going 15/10-17/10. We went on ratatouille in 2015. It was absolutely wonderful.

Smilesonfaces 18 May 18 11:19 PM

Not a lot we can do about it but I am gutted too ! It will have a real knock on effect with queues though.

Elodie 18 May 18 11:22 PM

Maybe one of them will change and be open after all? We were disappointed that Buzz would be closed when we go this half term, but booked that week anyway, as it was the best option for us. Now it’s showing as open when we go - it looks like it re-opens tomorrow.

If not, then maybe having so many Studios rides closed will mean less people go to that park anyway, so the queues for Crush etc might not be as bad as you’d expect.

Smilesonfaces 18 May 18 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs_O (Post 13259438)

Where did you see about tower of terror ? A Facebook site I go on is saying tot will have scaffolding around it but will still be operating. Hope they are right !

Guest 19 May 18 12:11 AM

However, I have just been told this person is incorrect. Phew!

Sew109 19 May 18 11:15 AM

What can they be doing on ratatouille its only been open a few years