theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Latest FastPass+ Availability (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236)

SMAX 15 Jul 18 11:02 AM

Latest FastPass+ Availability

Here is the latest FastPass+ availability. Only attractions that get booked up more than a day in advance are shown. All other attractions can easily be booked, even on the day.
  • You can book FastPass+ 30 days in advance of your theme park day with any Disney ticket.
  • You can book FastPass+ 60 days before check in with a Disney hotel booking and any Disney ticket. You can book the entire stay or up to 14 days at the 60 days before your check in date.
  • You can book FastPass+ 90 days in advance with a Club Level Disney hotel booking and any Disney ticket, by paying $50 per person per day plus tax (minimum of 3 days). With the ability to book multiple tier 1 attractions. But not the same attraction multiple times.

Magic Kingdom

Epcot

Hollywood Studios

Animal Kingdom

Moorlandman 15 Jul 18 11:16 AM

Amazing! Just got Slinky Dog FP for 5/8 thanks to this

Thank you!

Grayzee 15 Jul 18 09:28 PM

Crikey , they get taken very quickly don't they? I was hoping to get Avatar booked when it comes available tomorrow. May have to re think days here

BONDY LAD 16 Jul 18 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grayzee (Post 13366564)
Crikey , they get taken very quickly don't they? I was hoping to get Avatar booked when it comes available tomorrow. May have to re think days here

Absolutely agree, bondy.

sammykitten 16 Jul 18 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grayzee (Post 13366564)

if you can't get FOP consider booking at FP for Navi River, then keep an eye out for FOP on the availability tool for your dates, they are both the same tier of FP so you'll be able to modify your Navi River one for FOP (if availability shows up for your dates, its really a case of checking and checking again).

Gezzs 18 Jul 18 01:32 PM

Just seen there is a new option on the sidebar...Fastpass+ Availability. We've booked all ours now, but this is a really useful tool! Thanks.

Inky 18 Jul 18 06:34 PM

Excellent

sam7 18 Jul 18 06:45 PM

Thank you so much managed to change my Na'vi to pandora FOP, very happy. Just need to keep checking for Slinky dog now

Nimbus 20 Jul 18 10:46 AM

Good to see that the DIBB's Fastpass+ availability page is back! :thumbs-up

Also, it's interesting to see that there are (still) only around 6 attractions in the whole of the WDW where fastpass availability is limited - and only 4 of those are difficult to get at 30 days beforehand. As the first post mentions "all other attractions can easily be booked, even on the day".

Thanks Simon!

Leia77 20 Jul 18 08:41 PM

This is great 😊