theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   DCL Summer 2020 new releases (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1118217)

Gill H 28 Feb 19 05:17 PM

Is there a way we can find out prices before booking opens? Or do we just ask our TA?

amy56 28 Feb 19 05:18 PM

I’ve asked my TA for a quote on the 25/7 Northern European 11 nighter, but it would mean delaying our Japan trip, so my eldest son isn’t keen, so I’ll see what the price is like, but it will probably be a no for us in 2020.

amy56 28 Feb 19 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill H (Post 13711887)
Is there a way we can find out prices before booking opens? Or do we just ask our TA?

Not until the first booking day next week, and people report back. Depending on the popularity of the cruises, prices can increase day by day.

amy56 28 Feb 19 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinkTatoo (Post 13711879)
I like the look of the 11 night Northern

2020 Disney Magic 11-Night Northern Europe Cruise from Dover to Copenhagen:7/25

Day 1: Dover, England
Day 2: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 3: At Sea
Day 4: Rostock, Germany
Day 5: Gdynia (Gdańsk), Poland
Day 6: At Sea
Day 7: St. Petersburg, Russia
Day 8: St. Petersburg, Russia
Day 9: Tallinn, Estonia
Day 10: Stockholm, Sweden
Day 11: At Sea
Day 12: Copenhagen, Denmark

I've asked Tracy for a price and as long as it's in and around what I paid for the 12 night Icelandic and 11 night Med then I'll go for it. I don't have a place holder but I could see if it's worth re-shopping in the summer when we're on the Fantasy

That’s the one I’ve got my eye on too! X

Majik 28 Feb 19 07:38 PM

There are a few of the Europe ones that look interesting. Very excited to see that the magic is coming to my home town of Plymouth.

MissVincent 28 Feb 19 07:53 PM

I think I'm going to get prices for the 8 night Europe. We just cancelled our Hawaii sailing as just wasn't feeling it, so maybe replace it with that one

Gill H 28 Feb 19 08:08 PM

So I'm guessing that the next one for the Magic will be the transatlantic?

Don't really want to travel in school holidays so was hoping for early September. But don't want to do British Isles or the 5-night one (we've already been to all those places).

Have asked for a quote for the fjords one.

TinkTatoo 28 Feb 19 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amy56 (Post 13711894)
That’s the one I’ve got my eye on too! X

Are you platinum ? We won’t be until after this summer so have to wait until gold to get a price.

We’re also planning Japan but not in 2020 because of the olympics

Loulou127 28 Feb 19 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill H (Post 13712169)
So I'm guessing that the next one for the Magic will be the transatlantic?

Don't really want to travel in school holidays so was hoping for early September. But don't want to do British Isles or the 5-night one (we've already been to all those places).

Have asked for a quote for the fjords one.

Gill, who do you get your quote from? do you use a U.K. or US TA?

Gill H 28 Feb 19 09:04 PM

We used Travel on a Dream who are US.

Next question - she wants our Castaway Club numbers. I can log onto my DCL account and find mine but where do I find Peter’s? I made the booking.