theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   3 weeks is not enough! Disney & Universal Sept 2016 – Day 11, Premium Outlets & DHS (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=993392)

sha9 15 Nov 16 06:13 PM

3 weeks is not enough! Disney & Universal Sept 2016 – Day 11, Premium Outlets & DHS

We had another later start planned today as we were doing dinner in DHS as part of the Fantasmic package. I got up around 8ish and made scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast again. We hadn’t yet made it to the I-drive outlets so we went there for a look. We got there about 11ish. I naïvely thought we’d only be a couple of hours but by 1pm we’d only done some of what we came to do and were getting hungry. We didn’t want to spend too much on food given our credit situation (I’d hoped we’d be back at Disney for lunch) and we had an early dinner ADR so we split some pizzas from Sbarro. These were fine and filled a hole.

The dining report for today is here.

We managed to get a few pairs of Skechers in the outlet here and Dad even spent some money! We also had to go to Bath & Body Works since there isn’t one in the Vineland outlets. My cousin had given us a two page list of stuff to get her from here. Thankfully most of it was online only and some of it they didn’t stock but between what I bought for her and what I got for myself I spent $94 :omg:.
Because we spent so long at the outlets we had to go straight to DHS as our dinner ADR was 4.05pm at Mama Melrose. Because it’s the Fantasmic package you get 3 courses however the dessert is a set sampler. We enjoyed this although Marie thought it was just ok. I’d go back but we’re going to try Brown Derby next year.
Today is a bit photo lite but here's one of inside MM.

Because we were so late we’d missed our first FP so I rescheduled them and cancelled Tower of Terror. I didn’t think Dad would be too keen straight after dinner. Unfortunately I couldn’t get another time that suited us. We went to our TSM FP then did some shopping. Our rescheduled Star Tours FP was still a bit away but we headed there anyway. It was a 10 minute wait so we just went on standby and didn’t use the FP.
It was getting close to the time we should head up to Fantasmic so we looked in some shops and bought drinks for the show. Mum and me got a frozen lemonade, Marie got Sprite and I also got water. We used some of our many snack credits.
We got to Fantasmic around 7.15pm for an 8pm show and got great seats. They’ve moved the dining package seats from the side to the middle so they’re much better. We love Fantasmic and hadn’t managed it last trip due to the weather so it had been a while. It was slightly disturbed by the Star Wars fireworks but not a big issue.

After Fantasmic we went back to OKW and went to bed. Marie and I watched the new Kiefer Sutherland show Designated Survivor which was quite good.

Excitedx4 7 Jan 17 11:53 PM

Another great day! You all need to get a shift on using those credits. It's funny at the start of the holiday you're really careful what to get with your credits, then st the end you're using them for anything just to make sure you get rid of them all otherwise Disney has won 😂😂

disneytrio 9 Jan 17 07:48 PM

The time when you're there really does go by so quickly, many of times we've only just made our adrs or mussed fastpasses.
Enjoying reading along!