theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Someone needs the groomers! (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1188199)

Sandra & co 4 Feb 21 12:38 PM

Someone needs the groomers!

Poppy needs grooming badly but it’s closed, we can’t do it becasue she tries nipping when you touch her mouth area. Hates her paws being touched but tolerates the groomer doing it. Look at the state of her! :omg:

Gull 4 Feb 21 12:41 PM

Aw. She’s still cute though. I’ve been doing my girls as we usually use a groomer down at mums. They don’t look too bad, but I can’t do their paws the same.

Col&Ali 4 Feb 21 12:44 PM

They get so scruffy don't they? :d: My Poppy used to be the same and hated going for a professional groom. I guess the only thing you can do is a dry brush?

megaflyer 4 Feb 21 12:48 PM

The groomers are open near me (for pick up and drop off at your gate jobby) - a friends dog went yesterday morning and he was parading around and later looking all proud and smart on FB last night

WhereIBelong 4 Feb 21 12:49 PM

ahhhh... she still looks cute though.

Our boy Whisky is not too bad as we keep him close clipped - helps with the Westie skin itch.

Sleeping with his eyes open again...

SussexFamily 4 Feb 21 12:51 PM

Our boy was due to visit today. They are only taking “medical” cases now. I’ll have to wait , he’s looking more and more like a teddy bear each day.

Sandra & co 4 Feb 21 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megaflyer (Post 14823014)
The groomers are open near me (for pick up and drop off at your gate jobby) - a friends dog went yesterday morning and he was parading around and later looking all proud and smart on FB last night

She goes to pets at home which is closed apart from urgent cases, she’s isnt matted so I suppose she’s not an emergency!

megaflyer 4 Feb 21 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandra & co (Post 14823024)
She goes to pets at home which is closed apart from urgent cases, she’s isnt matted so I suppose she’s not an emergency!

Sorry but she looks adorable as she is and I would cuddle her all day - long hair and claws or not lol (my puppy pincer marks form this week essential walking exercise with my bubble - wold to have it any other way )

enjibenji 4 Feb 21 12:54 PM

State of him but been a poorly boy 😢

I spoke to Benji groomers, they can still cut them if the dog is matted etc. Benji just finishing his antibiotics and cough meds and I am taking him.

Oh sorry, just read MF post lol. I sound like a 🦜.

Sandra & co 4 Feb 21 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enjibenji (Post 14823028)

State of him but been a poorly boy 😢

I spoke to Benji groomers, they can still cut them if the dog is matted etc. Benji just finishing his antibiotics and cough meds and I am taking him.

Oh sorry, just read MF post lol. I sound like a 🦜.

Oh bless him, what’s wrong with him? Xx