theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Shopping in Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Closest bath and body works to Disney (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1132826)

scottsman 13 Jun 19 10:51 AM

Closest bath and body works to Disney
 
I was wondering where the closest bath and body works was to disney por?
I know they have one in the outlet south of I drive but donít know if they carry a full range, Iím looking for a range of the pocket bacs as I use them for work but at the £3-4 on eBay they are kind of expensive!

mick 13 Jun 19 11:00 AM

The most accurate way to find out is to go on to the B&BW site store locator but I'm guessing the Loop on Osceola Parkway is the nearest followed by the one at Premium Outlets at the top of I-Drive.

They don't have a branch at the Premium Outlet on Vineland.

Incidentally B&BW don't have "outlet" shops as such. They should all carry the same range and stock levels and will certainly have the same promotions.


Mick

mick 13 Jun 19 11:05 AM

PS to the above from B&BW store locator

The Loop 7.6 miles
PO I-Drive 8 miles
Florida Mall 9.4 miles
M @ M 9.6 miles

A few to start with ;)

Mick

scottsman 13 Jun 19 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 13899638)
The most accurate way to find out is to go on to the B&BW site store locator but I'm guessing the Loop on Osceola Parkway is the nearest followed by the one at Premium Outlets at the top of I-Drive.

They don't have a branch at the Premium Outlet on Vineland.

Incidentally B&BW don't have "outlet" shops as such. They should all carry the same range and stock levels and will certainly have the same promotions.


Mick

Thank you thatís the main thing I was looking for about outlet shops thank you

allbooked 13 Jun 19 11:32 AM

I would really like to go to bath and body works but we are staying onsite and not driving so probably won't be going. Such a shame they don't have one at Disney springs!

mick 13 Jun 19 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allbooked (Post 13899697)
I would really like to go to bath and body works but we are staying onsite and not driving so probably won't be going. Such a shame they don't have one at Disney springs!

I don't think they'd pay Disney rents. ;)

Mick

Rossmasa 13 Jun 19 11:58 AM

Just get an Uber down to the Loop , shouldn't cost too many $$$'s .

Some good shops down there these days . :)

mick 13 Jun 19 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rossmasa (Post 13899728)
Just get an Uber down to the Loop , shouldn't cost too many $$$'s .

Some good shops down there these days . :)

Never used a Uber in my life and wouldn't know where to start but as you say I guess by the number of Dibbers who use them all the time they must be a reasonable option. :grin:

The four B&BW locations that I listed earlier all have extensive additional shopping options.


Mick


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.