theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Shopping in Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Closest bath and body works to Disney (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1132826)

scottsman 13 Jun 19 10:51 AM

Closest bath and body works to Disney

I was wondering where the closest bath and body works was to disney por?
I know they have one in the outlet south of I drive but don’t know if they carry a full range, I’m looking for a range of the pocket bacs as I use them for work but at the £3-4 on eBay they are kind of expensive!

mick 13 Jun 19 11:00 AM

The most accurate way to find out is to go on to the B&BW site store locator but I'm guessing the Loop on Osceola Parkway is the nearest followed by the one at Premium Outlets at the top of I-Drive.

They don't have a branch at the Premium Outlet on Vineland.

Incidentally B&BW don't have "outlet" shops as such. They should all carry the same range and stock levels and will certainly have the same promotions.

Mick

mick 13 Jun 19 11:05 AM

PS to the above from B&BW store locator

The Loop 7.6 miles
PO I-Drive 8 miles
Florida Mall 9.4 miles
M @ M 9.6 miles

A few to start with ;)

Mick

scottsman 13 Jun 19 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 13899638)
The most accurate way to find out is to go on to the B&BW site store locator but I'm guessing the Loop on Osceola Parkway is the nearest followed by the one at Premium Outlets at the top of I-Drive.

They don't have a branch at the Premium Outlet on Vineland.

Incidentally B&BW don't have "outlet" shops as such. They should all carry the same range and stock levels and will certainly have the same promotions.

Mick

Thank you that’s the main thing I was looking for about outlet shops thank you

allbooked 13 Jun 19 11:32 AM

I would really like to go to bath and body works but we are staying onsite and not driving so probably won't be going. Such a shame they don't have one at Disney springs!

mick 13 Jun 19 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allbooked (Post 13899697)
I would really like to go to bath and body works but we are staying onsite and not driving so probably won't be going. Such a shame they don't have one at Disney springs!

I don't think they'd pay Disney rents. ;)

Mick

Rossmasa 13 Jun 19 11:58 AM

Just get an Uber down to the Loop , shouldn't cost too many $$$'s .

Some good shops down there these days . :)

mick 13 Jun 19 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rossmasa (Post 13899728)
Just get an Uber down to the Loop , shouldn't cost too many $$$'s .

Some good shops down there these days . :)

Never used a Uber in my life and wouldn't know where to start but as you say I guess by the number of Dibbers who use them all the time they must be a reasonable option. :grin:

The four B&BW locations that I listed earlier all have extensive additional shopping options.

Mick

mandco 13 Jun 19 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allbooked (Post 13899697)

If you can't make it to a store you could order some online and have it delivered either to the resort or to one of the personal shoppers like angelbabe - when you wish gifts or fairytale personal shopper who do parcel holding to have delivered on arrival the advantage of this is you can shop the sales before you go.

angelbabe 13 Jun 19 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandco (Post 13899868)
If you can't make it to a store you could order some online and have it delivered either to the resort or to one of the personal shoppers like angelbabe - when you wish gifts or fairytale personal shopper who do parcel holding to have delivered on arrival the advantage of this is you can shop the sales before you go.

Thank you :wave: