theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Orlando Attractions Tickets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1175971)

cumbrian lakes 3 Jul 20 07:51 AM

Orlando Attractions Tickets

Has anyone manage to get a refund from Orlando Attractions? We have been waiting 10 weeks for a refund on DC Ultimate tickets?

Barbara

tylergeorgia 3 Jul 20 08:24 AM

We are only on 5 weeks at the moment 😕
I was told 30-60 days for refund.
I would chase.
I’m sure I’ve read another thread where someone was on 58 days when they got theirs back

Rescuer 3 Jul 20 11:03 PM

We are waiting too, around 50 days. I chased after 30 days and will be chasing again soon. They did say 30-60 days. I read on another thread that someone who got to 60 days without a refund threaten to use the chargeback on their credit card and the refund was then processed within 2 weeks.

Edited to add: ours is Orlando attraction tickets (OAT)

Susanjane 4 Jul 20 12:55 AM

We've been waiting 12 weeks also for DC ultimate tickets. We sent them an email at the end of May, but still waiting.

Just to check that it is Orlando Attractions you're waiting for?

LizzyBear 4 Jul 20 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susanjane (Post 14562249)
We've been waiting 12 weeks also for DC ultimate tickets. We sent them an email at the end of May, but still waiting.

Just to check that it is Orlando Attractions you're waiting for?

That's a different company, just a similar name. I'm awaiting refunds from both though only for a week so far.

Susanjane 4 Jul 20 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzyBear (Post 14562319)
That's a different company, just a similar name. I'm awaiting refunds from both though only for a week so far.

Yes I know, but the title says Orlando Attraction Tickets but then says Orlando Attractions are the company they’ve been waiting for, which was why I thought I should ask.

mi55pink 4 Jul 20 09:09 AM

I received my refund from OAT on Thursday which was 45 days since they received my tickets back.

Chased a couple of times and they always replied promptly quoting the 30-60 day estimate.

Was relieved as haven’t seen many posts confirming money back after sending tickets back

cumbrian lakes 4 Jul 20 10:34 AM

OrlandoAttractions.com

It is Orlandoattractions.com based in Ascot. I emailed Tony who replied and he said some of clients have been waiting over 12 weeks for refunds.

I will not use them again.

Barbara

Susanjane 4 Jul 20 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cumbrian lakes (Post 14562576)
It is Orlandoattractions.com based in Ascot. I emailed Tony who replied and he said some of clients have been waiting over 12 weeks for refunds.

I will not use them again.

Barbara

I did think it probably was when I saw you’d been waiting for dc tickets about the same time as we have. We’re very disappointed too.

TheSollys 4 Jul 20 10:54 AM

Still waiting for refund on MNSSHP tickets. They state they’re waiting for guidance from Disney, even though other companies are refunding now.