theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   FloridaTix - cancellation question (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1176862)

CarsonMac 17 Jul 20 12:54 PM

FloridaTix - cancellation question

So we have HHH tickets booked but as the days go on its looking less and less likely we can go. We have only paid the deposit so far. So wondering who has experience of cancelling when they have only paid deposit, if we just didn't pay off the balance (its due next week) would we only lose the deposit or would they try and take the 20% cancellation fee from us?

sjmdisney 20 Jul 20 07:40 PM

Would imagine you would be hit for the 20% if you were to cancel - Mickey痴 Not So Scary Halloween Party was cancelled by Disney so we got full balance back - if event still going ahead and you cancel they will take the 20% 😕

ILuvFlorida 21 Jul 20 06:37 PM

No you would just lose the deposit don稚 worry, if your planning on not going then just let them know maybe before the due date and your safer then.

CarsonMac 22 Jul 20 11:41 AM

Wasn't sure if they could take the cancellation fees from us if we just don't pay the balance as they would have our credit card details?

fleur_charms 24 Jul 20 04:38 PM

I paid in full and received my HHN tickets from Florida tix and the events now been cancelled, I DM them on Twitter and received this. They surely can't charge me 20% for the pleasure of not attending the event as it's been cancelled?

Edit: can't get picture to work but they're saying I can only have a refund if I return the tickets secured post minus 20%

rudie111 11 Aug 20 08:58 AM

Anyone had a refund from Floridatix yet?

damaged 11 Aug 20 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudie111 (Post 14609069)
Anyone had a refund from Floridatix yet?

Nope! Still waiting.

rudie111 11 Aug 20 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damaged (Post 14609120)
Nope! Still waiting.

I've had a confirmation from their accounts with refund 'to be paid within 60 day'. they got the initial refund amount wrong so I'm guessing 60 days takes me to mid september

JOB77 23 Mar 21 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarsonMac (Post 14585459)
Wasn't sure if they could take the cancellation fees from us if we just don't pay the balance as they would have our credit card details?

Hi, I知 in a similar position, what happened with you? I知 prepared to lose the deposit but I知 worried they will try and hit me for the 20%

NewtoOrlando 24 Mar 21 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOB77 (Post 14892966)
Hi, I知 in a similar position, what happened with you? I知 prepared to lose the deposit but I知 worried they will try and hit me for the 20%

Not sure if it helps, but I had a deposit on WDW tickets for 2020 with them, obviously didn't go & transferred the deposit to 2021, we decided not to go this year, but had booked DC ultimate's with them for 2022 and they transferred the deposit over to that booking, and no fees were taken. I also had a booking for Kennedy & Wild Florida that I had paid the full amount on, they transferred that over to the DC booking too. Prob not helpful!