theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Accommodation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Hotel in miami (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1180155)

Rach86 14 Sep 20 01:57 PM

Hotel in miami

Hi the last time we went to miami we stayed on ocean drive ( got married so needed a walk to the beach ha )
We go in 2022 and fly into miami ( thats the plan ) and then will be driving to the keys for 4 nights. We want to stay over in miami for one night before we head to orlando. Family of 5, is there a decent not ridiculous price hotel for a family? With car park included. I remember Miami parking being pretty expensive. We dont need to be in the beach but not too far i guess.
Will be the 31st july or 1 sat August for the Miami stay. Just looking as i know its 2 years away but i love a plan haha. Thanks.
And to add we love Miami with kids, im only saying that as we get so many people saying its not for kids, but we like it ha.

YorkshireT 14 Sep 20 04:26 PM

I’m staying at the Confidante Miami Beach. My daughter says it’s on a video by someone called Dua Lipa.
Looks nice and gets good reviews.
I’ll let you know if my trip is on at Easter!

Pussycat Doll 15 Sep 20 12:51 PM

We stayed at the Quarzo which is in Bal Harbour, lovely hotel

Vanillapod 15 Sep 20 11:53 PM

They are all pretty pricey and very few have onsite parking. Have a look at all the comparison sites regularly to get an idea of the average prices and I’m sure you’ll find a bargain after a while. If you’re wanting to stay in Miami Beach then I think parking is generally around $45 a night
We like the Grand Beach Hotel Surfside. It’s further north than Ocean Drive so isn’t quite as expensive but is very well placed for amenities

Rach86 16 Sep 20 01:01 PM

Thanks guys xx

limmy 16 Sep 20 03:02 PM

We have older kids so have booked Hilton Miami Downtown 2 Queen suite. It sleeps 6 and the views are stunning. Havent looked at parking but may be in a cheaper area.
Just look out for resort charges as they're making their way across the US now. This one I dont believe has it but a lot in Miami do we found when looking.

JoJo88 16 Sep 20 04:45 PM

Holiday Inn Bayside is where we stayed last year, really handy for the Bayside Marketplace just over the road (a few restaurants and shops to mooch around). I’m sure it had a car park although we didn’t use it as we didn’t pick the car up until after our stay.

Lu Lu 16 Sep 20 07:20 PM

We stayed at circa39 hotel and it was lovely. Pricey parking but just across road from top half of beach. Not sure they do rooms big enough for you though - ours was cosy with the 4 of us!

enjibenji 16 Sep 20 07:52 PM

We stayed at the Albion Hotel on James street. We liked it as easy to get to beach and restaurants etc, would definately go again.

U2fan 18 Sep 20 04:58 PM

If you’re happy to stay a bit further north, the Tides Inn in Lauderdale by the Sea is amazing. Literally on the beach, and comes with on site parking.

We have also stayed at the Margarittaville in Hollywood Beach, which was great fun but pricey.