theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disneyland Paris Trip Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Mickey & the magician 🎩 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1128210)

LOU LOU DISNEY 11 May 19 12:44 PM

Mickey & the magician 🎩

Does anyone know if it’ll still be showing at the end of August? Lion king will be on so not sure if this will have gone? Love this show.

Sarryb 11 May 19 12:57 PM

I think it is going to be on. I'm sure I read somewhere that it is. I'm so excited, the one time that it was on when I was there I missed it! Every time since it's been on break. 😁😁 x

Gill H 11 May 19 01:09 PM

The Lion King show will be in the newly rebuilt theatre in Disneyland Park.

Shouldn’t affect M&TM which is in the Studios.

Guest 11 May 19 01:47 PM

The current run of Mickey and the Magician is due to last until 30th September :)

LOU LOU DISNEY 11 May 19 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarryb (Post 13837622)
I think it is going to be on. I'm sure I read somewhere that it is. I'm so excited, the one time that it was on when I was there I missed it! Every time since it's been on break. 😁😁 x

It really is top class! Glad you’re getting to see it! I might see you there 😉

Adcro 11 May 19 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stubbs86 (Post 13837691)
The current run of Mickey and the Magician is due to last until 30th September :)

Is it? Woo-hoo! I'm there in early September and was hoping I'd get to see it :)

MrsCupcake 11 May 19 08:52 PM

love love love this show! it is excellent.

Sarryb 11 May 19 08:56 PM

Quick question, does anyone know how the show/s work with regards to disability passes?
I'll have my Mum with me, and we'll have the priority (I think) pass. She has rheumatoid arthritis. She's never been before, and we've never had to know about special considerations when we've gone. Xx

LOU LOU DISNEY 11 May 19 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarryb (Post 13838416)
Quick question, does anyone know how the show/s work with regards to disability passes?
I'll have my Mum with me, and we'll have the priority (I think) pass. She has rheumatoid arthritis. She's never been before, and we've never had to know about special considerations when we've gone. Xx

Yes.
We’re the same as my son is registered blind so we arrive 30 mins early & they let you into the disabled waiting area. Then when doors are open we sit with my son as close as we can get to the stage for him to see. A few rows back is for wheel chairs if you need that also.

Sarryb 11 May 19 10:02 PM

Thanks very much. Is there a reserved area inside for you, or are the doors just opened earlier? I assume the routine is the same for all of the shows? The parade & illuminations have a special viewing area too, right? Do you know if there's seating available in these spaces? Also, do they work the same way? Sorry for all of the questions! X