theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Having a moan fun and serious (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1133075)

cartoonp 15 Jun 19 10:19 AM

Having a moan fun and serious

Ok here a thread you can have a moan on just for fun or serious

I will start the cat waking me up at 1 to 2 am everyday no matter what:d:

The smoking of weed in our flats been in contact with council a few weeks back but looks like I need to contact them again . I don’t mind people doing it in there own flat but not in a public place ie the corridor of the flats :mad:

Not winning the lotto again :d:

There more to come . What’s yours :pgig::pgig:

Leggibone 15 Jun 19 10:33 AM

That someone won the huge euro millions on Tuesday and it wasn’t me... (looks like I’m postponing that first class trip again)

That since my lazy brother has come home from uni, I’ve lost my space and me time and the house is full of junk!

Vinniecat 15 Jun 19 10:34 AM

People parking so badly a fire engine or other large vehicle would not be able to pass especially when there is plenty of room just a few steps away. This happens a lot on a road leading to our avenue.

lottiesmum0 15 Jun 19 10:37 AM

Second job application in a week (promotion-I have a job) and not getting and interview. I’m feeling totally rejected :-(

Sandra & co 15 Jun 19 10:43 AM

After being on a diet for a month I’m still fat and only lost 4lbs! :(

Vinniecat 15 Jun 19 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandra & co (Post 13903016)
After being on a diet for a month I’m still fat and only lost 4lbs! :(

But you have lost four pounds it is much better than putting four pounds on or even staying the same. Well done and just keep going, you will get there in the end.

Smilesonfaces 15 Jun 19 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambermark (Post 13903037)
People who park past the end of rows in car parks. It’s not a space, it blocks the road, and I can’t see round you!

The fact my daughter doesn’t seem to understand clothes can be worn for more than 2 hours after school. My washing basket is constantly full 🙄🙄

My daughter is the same. It’s easier to put it in the wash basket that hang it up. Bright side at least it’s in the basket !

Parking- people who park over the line and taking up 2 spaces !

Megandllsmum 15 Jun 19 11:17 AM

Fed up of never getting a lie in on a Saturday cos I have to get my daughter to her swimming and gymnastics classes... And fed up of them serving crappy coffee here, it's so bitter but I feel as though I have to buy one to keep me awake lol

skb 123 15 Jun 19 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambermark (Post 13903037)
The fact my daughter doesn’t seem to understand clothes can be worn for more than 2 hours after school. My washing basket is constantly full 🙄🙄

I feel your pain. Despite having 3 washing baskets in my bathroom, my lot have managed to find 3 alternatives - on top of the baskets, in the bath or on the floor!

disney332 15 Jun 19 11:31 AM

People dropping litter in my road with absolutely no social conscience whatsoever.

Tins, plastic bottles, sweet wrappers.

My o my, how times have changed.

Disney332