theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Beyond the Parks (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Golf deals (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1112370)

markhunter 12 Jan 19 09:11 PM

Golf deals

Hi Guys looking for a few recommendations for golf deals on courses... I've done disney but over priced, Falcons Fire, Mystic Dunes Kissimmee golf club but looking for a different course to play within Kissimmee area with a possibility of a bite to eat afterwards. 4 golfer all around 8-12 handicappers

KirstF 12 Jan 19 09:25 PM

Have a look at Orange Lakes country resort we are staying there and they have a huge golf course. Not my cup of tea but my DF is keen to get on the course this year i believe it is available for anyone to book you shouldn't have to be guests at the resort

Quietman 12 Jan 19 09:44 PM

Rosin shingle creek has a very good course. Challenging and well maintained.

markhunter 12 Jan 19 09:46 PM

Looking for a deal for club hire buggy and a bite to eat...

Quietman 12 Jan 19 09:50 PM

They hire clubs, pretty much brand new too. If you join teetimes.com (it’s free) book you tee online it’s much cheaper, includes buggy. I think clubs cost about $39 to hire. The resort has excellent places to eat.

coinneach 13 Jan 19 12:43 AM

Orange County National has 2 courses and an excellent test. Celebration is a good course as well.

jdouds 13 Jan 19 04:15 PM

Hi also have a look at southern dunes, champions gate and our favourite grand cypress an oasis of calm and yet 5 mins DIsney springs. Have a look at tee times usa or golf now. Have you considered taking your clubs, we have taken ours this last 6/7 years. We take them as our main hold bag at no extra cost, fill the main pockets with spare trainers underwear etc, and our cabin bag takes the rest

amarooney 14 Jan 19 01:14 PM

Another one for Southern Dunes. Other than the championsship tees (About 7200 yards) you can play off whatever tees you want, the blues are around 6800. Three mens tee lengths and two ladies.

markhunter 14 Jan 19 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amarooney (Post 13642900)
Another one for Southern Dunes. Other than the championsship tees (About 7200 yards) you can play off whatever tees you want, the blues are around 6800. Three mens tee lengths and two ladies.

Any deals going on 4 ball with club hire and food if possible ?

markhunter 14 Jan 19 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdouds (Post 13641625)
Hi also have a look at southern dunes, champions gate and our favourite grand cypress an oasis of calm and yet 5 mins DIsney springs. Have a look at tee times usa or golf now. Have you considered taking your clubs, we have taken ours this last 6/7 years. We take them as our main hold bag at no extra cost, fill the main pockets with spare trainers underwear etc, and our cabin bag takes the rest

Cheers not taking clubs as the 4 of us are all going separately but meeting up for a few games over the holiday.
Looking for cost or deals on a 4 ball, club hire and food if possible ?