theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disneyland Paris Trip Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   How do I know if I am getting a good deal!? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=760318)

Ah80207 28 Dec 13 12:40 PM

How do I know if I am getting a good deal!?

I was going to book to visit DLP for 3 days in March as it seems it gets a lot more expensive after April. There was an offer for free half board saving us around £400, which seemed a really good deal and I nearly booked. It would have been £1500 for DLH, 3 nights, 2 adults and 2 kids including half board. But when this offer expired, they introduced another offer, and this brought the cost down to £1000 without half board, so better value as half board is under £400. It got me thinking, I have been to Orlando many times but not got a clue how to work out what is a good offer and what isn't in DLP. Any tips? Does £1000 for 3 nights (including breakfast and park tickets) in DLH in March sound like a good deal? Thanks in advance :grin::)

SarahJayne 2 Jan 14 08:44 PM

I felt exactly the same when we booked last Sept! Know how to do Orlando but no clue when it comes to DLP!lol!

We've paid £1000 for 4 nights at Hotel NY at May half term, 2a and 2c, includes park tickets and breakfast. We got the early bird deal and had a one child under 7 staying free and one under 12 on whatever that offer is!?!

So I'd say that even though you're staying a night less, you are staying at DLH so pretty good deal?

Who am I to say but my reply will bump your thread and you might get some other responses ;)

sammykitten 2 Jan 14 08:46 PM

what is the new deal discount you're getting? I tend to consider 40% off a good deal for onsite at DLP.

gopher27 2 Jan 14 09:09 PM

I have booked for next Christmas 18-23rd dec 5 nights 6 days at the santa fe for £683,kids have been allowed to miss the last day of school so i can just squeeze in the get 2 nights free offer which saves 40%.

Ah80207 2 Jan 14 09:46 PM

The deal is 30% off plus free hotel and park tickets for our two kids who are 7 and 4. It is only for bookings up until 2nd April, as after that only under 7's are free. It works out £1000 forl DLH, or £452 for Santa Fe for three nights in March.

sammykitten 2 Jan 14 09:55 PM

i don't know your exact dates, but the French version of the DLP site has 3 nights at the DLH in March for your party for around £940 (1111 euros)

wedinflorida 2 Jan 14 11:42 PM

We go next week. Paid £1200 for 2 adults 2 kids 1 infant for the disneyland hotel and that includes half board plus. This is for 4 nights 5 days. Eurostar was £236 return on the direct train for all of us. Booked last year, think it was 2 nights free and kids 12 and under stay and play for free.

DIBBadmin 2 Jan 14 11:42 PM

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.