theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Well done SeaWorld - Annual Passes (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1169974)

2point 5 May 20 09:26 AM

Well done SeaWorld - Annual Passes

We have a Bronze and a Silver Annual Pass.

Both have been extended to the end of the year

PLUS

The Bronze has been upgraded to a Silver (means we can take someone for free)

The Silver has been upgraded to a Gold (means we can take 2 people for free) plus an Animal Encounter.

If we get to visit in September or November I'll offer up those 3 free tickets on the Dibb.

Perkins 30 Jun 20 03:13 PM

Hi,

Thanks for your post re Annual Passes.

Just wondered where did you obtain your information please - did you contact them or is there somewhere detailed on the website as I cannot seem to find anything specific.

We have Silver annual passes that were due to expire Mid Sept.

Thanks.

DonnaD 30 Jun 20 03:32 PM

They have upgraded all annual passes one level and extended them by 3 months. We can now go to Bush Gardens and Aquatica as well which Is a fantastic deal for us as locals. However unless you are planning on meeting up with a Dibber on a specific day you can not easily give away the free tickets. They have to be collected from a machine on the day of use. They are fantastic for bringing a friend but aren't really transferable to anyone you aren't with.

We have used them to bring friends of my 14 year old, one of whom lives in a motel and would never normally get to go. My 17 year old is using one this week to bring a friend who has worked for Disney and Universal but hasn't been to SW in over 10 years.

2point 30 Jun 20 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perkins (Post 14556559)
Hi,

Thanks for your post re Annual Passes.

Just wondered where did you obtain your information please - did you contact them or is there somewhere detailed on the website as I cannot seem to find anything specific.

We have Silver annual passes that were due to expire Mid Sept.

Thanks.

It was in an email from them.

Procrastinator 19 Jul 20 04:28 PM

Anyone tried to get an extension in to next year? I will try them later, but if anyone has experience of what they might offer that would be useful.

Guest 19 Jul 20 05:12 PM

I'm very impressed by this ...

Procrastinator 19 Jul 20 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuxi (Post 14582604)
I'm very impressed by this ...

It is a great offer if you are going again in 2020!

I think with the days added to the back of our passes they will expire on about 5th feb. We are now booked to go again 9-20th. Just hoping they extend or pause them in some way!

randc 19 Jul 20 06:39 PM

We have passes we had upgraded last year hoping to use this august. Ive emailed them hoping like universal we could use next year when we have rescheduled our trip. Extending this year doesnt really help us. We have not heard anything back. Think i will chase again.

2point 9 Aug 20 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2point (Post 14444241)
We have a Bronze and a Silver Annual Pass.

Both have been extended to the end of the year

PLUS

The Bronze has been upgraded to a Silver (means we can take someone for free)

The Silver has been upgraded to a Gold (means we can take 2 people for free) plus an Animal Encounter.

If we get to visit in September or November I'll offer up those 3 free tickets on the Dibb.

I contacted Seaworld as it looks unlikely we'd be able to visit this year before they expire (6th Dec 2020). They have extended the tickets to 31st Dec 2021, so we will get another two uses of them, May 2021 and Dec 2021. Very happy with the service and response. Well done Seaworld.

randc 9 Aug 20 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2point (Post 14607264)
I contacted Seaworld as it looks unlikely we'd be able to visit this year before they expire (6th Dec 2020). They have extended the tickets to 31st Dec 2021, so we will get another two uses of them, May 2021 and Dec 2021. Very happy with the service and response. Well done Seaworld.

What number did you ring. When i phoned i was offered nothing.