theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Toy Story Early Morning Magic & HS extra, Extra Magic Hours (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1129037)

Laurabelle84 17 May 19 10:38 AM

Toy Story Early Morning Magic & HS extra, Extra Magic Hours

Just looking to see if anyone of The Dibb expects know this before I try contacting Disney direct (not came across anything Dibbers cant answer as yet ;))

So, we fly out 6th Sept for 2 weeks - we were looking at maybe booking the Early Morning Magic for Toy Story Land in the hope that we can get some decent time on the rides there with the younger ones (and some of us older ones :tongue:), before the madness of the general admission crowds, especially with the predicted increase of people with Galaxies Edge... however we had a thought - with the extra EMH for onsite guests, will that mean that Toy Story Land will be full of these onsite guests who are taking advantage of that? or will they only allow those who have bought EMM into Toy Story Land on those morning its available? Naturally we don't want to pay extra for the EMM if its going to be busy & we don't get the benefit.

I hope that all makes sense?

Thanks x

elle10 17 May 19 11:00 AM

Hi, I don’t think they’re doing g EMM for Toy Story in September. Probably because of Star Wars.

MillyMoo 17 May 19 11:17 AM

I think the toy story morning starts at 7.30 and park opens for everybody at 9 - I'm sure I read that somewhere!

disneypars 17 May 19 11:21 AM

The extra extra magic hours have taken the place of the Extra Morning Magic as park opens at 0600. We fly out on the 6th as well from Glasgow with VA.

geordieminnie 17 May 19 11:32 AM

When the extra magic hours were released they did say Toy Story Rides were included and some other rides across the park. We go on the 3rd Sept. If we cant get into GE we are planning on going to Toy Story Land.

this is from WDW News:

Disney’s Hollywood Studios — Daily from Sept. 1-Nov. 2, the park will have Extra, Extra Magic Hours from 6-9 a.m., including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, plus Toy Story Land attractions and select other attractions. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and its experiences subject to capacity.

iloveholidays1 17 May 19 11:32 AM

With three parks opening extra early and extra hours for resort guests, I can't see these events happening for a while. As there are the Halloween events in MK. Maybe there's more chance for the evening events at Animal Kingdom and maybe some special evening ones at HS.

Laurabelle84 17 May 19 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disneypars (Post 13848873)
The extra extra magic hours have taken the place of the Extra Morning Magic as park opens at 0600. We fly out on the 6th as well from Glasgow with VA.

Same as us, be on the same flight :)

Laurabelle84 17 May 19 03:46 PM

Thanks for the replies - suppose that makes the decision for us - and saves us $79 each too. Just a shame as we're staying off site so wont get advantage of the extra EMH x

Mexy02 17 May 19 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laurabelle84 (Post 13849330)
Thanks for the replies - suppose that makes the decision for us - and saves us $79 each too. Just a shame as we're staying off site so wont get advantage of the extra EMH x

Book one night onsite , it would likely be cheaper than the emh if you pick a value or campsite .

rafjen 17 May 19 05:02 PM

I agree I'd look to book a night onsite( or at a partner hotel) to get EEMH for 2 days. You'll also get the 2 days early fast passes and magic bands .