theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Landry card restaurants which ones? sorry in advance (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1006176)

Guest 15 Feb 17 08:39 AM

Landry card restaurants which ones? sorry in advance

does anyone know the restaurants that accept the landry card? I looked on the website but found it all very confusing. Sorry in advance if its easy to find or been asked recently.

dorsetmutley 15 Feb 17 08:59 AM

Bubba Gumps - Citywalk
Oceanaire - Pointe Orlando
Mortons Steakhouse - Dr Phillips
Landrys
Both Rainforest Cafes - AK and Disney Springs
Trex
Yak & Yeti
and Mitchell fish market - Winter Park :wave:

Guest 15 Feb 17 11:47 AM

We are eating at Rainforest Cafe, so I think I shall 'invest' in a card. Do you just hand them over when paying or do you need to say when you book you have one?

dorsetmutley 15 Feb 17 12:12 PM

We used ours for Bubba Gump, they do not take reservations but showing our Landry card on arrival we "queue jumped" and was shown a table straight away, I expect another Dibber will have the answer.:smile:

tinks75 15 Feb 17 12:31 PM

Is it all bubba gumps - we plan on going to johns pass. Could use it if it's busy

Guest 15 Feb 17 09:29 PM

so I don't book t-rex or bubba bumps when doing my ADR's?

Disney Bear 15 Feb 17 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kylespudhughes (Post 12289605)
so I don't book t-rex or bubba bumps when doing my ADR's?

It's up to you - you don't have to as you get priority seating with the card so likely to be seated within a few minutes anyway. But nothing is stopping you booking adrs and using the card

Disney Bear 15 Feb 17 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverbeenbefore (Post 12288225)
We are eating at Rainforest Cafe, so I think I shall 'invest' in a card. Do you just hand them over when paying or do you need to say when you book you have one?

Don't have to say anything on booking - just give it to them when you arrive they will then seat you straight away and also take any money off you bill for you.

Guest 15 Feb 17 09:34 PM

What about if you are on the dining plan though? Do you not get money off? Is it better to pay OOP?

Disney Bear 15 Feb 17 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kylespudhughes (Post 12289627)
What about if you are on the dining plan though? Do you not get money off? Is it better to pay OOP?

When you get the card you pay $25 and that is immediately put on the card (so comes off your next bill). If you have a birthday just before you go - but the same month - they also gift you an additional $25 so that would be $50 off your bill.

So with regards to ddp - depends on if you think you will have this amount off additional food (can't be used for alcohol). if not then better to pay oop or the card will just help you get seated immediately with no money off.